Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 10 | Something You Ate #26DayBloggingChallenge

I was really hoping to do a bit more of a glamorous post today - by having a lunch date with an old writing friend of mine at this quirky little cafe that has just opened up close to my work called Cafe Throbb:

.


Buuuuut...... 



(that's my 'But' face......)

Dad and I decided to make enough chicken tikka skewers last night to feed an entire army!!!



So, it ended up being dinner last night and lunch today! 

I never knew how easy the tikka sauce was to make either!




post signature

5 comments:

  1. chicken tikka , ohh do u like indian food !!
    i always make paneer tikka's in bulk for next day
    kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken Tikka is on my list to make, but so are about a million other things. I love how happy and close you and your father look in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looks so delicious. I never heard about chicken tikka, but it looks very yummy. Love the pics, you have great face and also love the idea of flashlight during BBQ. Have fun with your friend. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yummyyy these skewers look so good! Looks like you had so much bbq fun with your dad, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww.. sounds delicious and you two are very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade