Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 21 - Photo of the Last Item you Purchased #26DayBloggingChallenge







I got this imPRESS press-on manicure set from Foschini over the weekend for a fancy date night.
I was actually super skeptical about them at first but they have actually seriously surprised me.
They were the perfect fit for my tiny nails and look so real! 
To top it off, they really lasted (the packaging says lasts 1 week)!
I went Ten Pin Bowling with the things on and nailed it (pardon the pun...)
It is now Day 4 and they are in perfect condition.

It is so quick to apply too. 

I matched each nail to my specific size and gently pulled the plastic tab from the back of the nail so that the bottom was sticky.
Then you press the nails down firmly for a few seconds and voila - instant glam nails.



The packaging is super cute as the nails are in a little plastic nail polish bottle. 

You can get these stick-on nails for an absolute bargain of: R149.95 at Foschini, South Africa.
Included in the set are 24 nails covers in 12 sizes, a mini nail file and a little cleaning pad to prep the nails. 

I'm so in love with my nails - I've never really been blessed with pretty hands or nails so I finally feel a bit more feminine now and it is a much cheaper alternative to a pricey manicure at a salon every month!

I cannot fault this product thus far and remain very impressed! From not expecting much at all to being completely pleasantly surprised.

Happy Days.

Me and mum sporting our ultra cool nails (hers are real... pfft. Oooo the envy!)


post signature

4 comments:

  1. My nails are the worst , they break like anything
    I seriously need these in my life
    I like that they already have adhesive onn
    So J of your mum's nails
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never get them to work. Even if they do stick on they only last like a day before it all starts coming undone. I'm just not meant to have nice nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing, really natural and love the print. 4 days is long time for nails. I´m planning to buy metal stickers for nails. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, your nails are fun, look lil little pieces of art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade