Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day 17: 5 Things on your Bucket List #26DayBloggingChallenge





1. Go on a Date in a Hot Air Balloon Above the Franschhoek Vineyards
I have said this a thousand times and I have no problem admitting it again - I am a hopeless romantic.
People often ask what your 'ideal' date would be and I like to think I'm pretty simplistic. To me, it's all about the small things.....
But in a perfect world - this would be my idea of magic.
Floating in a hot air balloon at sunset over the majestic Franschhoek vineyards with a bottle of champagne and my man.

I don't think you could get better than that.
2. Swim with Dolphins



Swimming with dolphins and manta-rays has always been a dream of mine.
As a surfer, I see these beautiful creatures all the time and it is so special!
Actually getting to touch and play with them though?

My life might actually be complete after that.







3. See The Rolling Stones LIVE!




I am named of Mick Jagger's daughter, Jade Jagger. This isn't the reason I adore this band so much - I just grew up listening to them and the likes of Guns n Roses, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana.
I am one of the Rolling Stones biggest fans - and seeing them live would probably have me in tears of happiness.
One day!
4. Attend the Holi One Colour FestivalTo this day, I still cannot believe that I haven't attended one of these fun festivals. They looks like such a blast!!!
There are local ones such as 'Colour Runs' you can attend but to actually go to the original festival held in India?

Phwoar.

Yes please!




5. Conquer my fear of Bungee Jumping!



It isn't the height.. I love heights! It's the 'falling' I don't like. You have no control! 100% petrified of this!
post signature

14 comments:

  1. The Holi Festival would be amazing, I love your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love - I am looking so forward to attending it one day and thanks to blogging, I have made some amazing friends that live in India too! Such a blessing!

      Delete
  2. girl , u must attend holi , its just amazing
    we celebrate it every year
    kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, many points are very inspirative. I´d love to attend Holi Colorful festival too. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets Go go go to the next one!! Seriously. We should all organize a blogging trip to INDIA!! :D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. <3
      I really think my life would be pretty complete afterwards

      Delete
  5. Sweet list Jade! Come to India and you can celebrate holi with me and Pooja! Its a fun festival :)
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bungee Jumping does sound terrifying! Love your idea about swimming with dolphins-Just make sure their the wild ones! The ones at resorts make me tear up! Look up the movie the Cove; very similar to Blackfish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I would definitely do my research - that topic does not go lightly with me at all. x

      Delete
  7. I wanted to sky dive for the longest time, now i feel like I've passed the age where stuff like that actually seems worth it. It's just so much money for a few minutes, there's a lot of other stuff i can do for cheaper...I am now an old lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't ever get into that God awful rut of a mind-set!! You are now in the prime of your life!!! You only live once so make the most of it! Hell, I'll be sky diving when I'm a grand-mother if I have anything to say about it!

      LIVE :D

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade