Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Day 13: 5 Ways to Win my Heart #26DayBloggingChallenge

Funnily enough, out of all of the challenges over the last 12 days, I found this one the toughest.
5 Ways to Win my Heart...... shiiiiiiit.
I guess it's safe to say that I am a pathetic hopeless romantic.
Always have been.
Always will be.
If there was a Hopeless Romantic Group like the AA - I'd probably be the fekking director of the joint.


With that being said, here's my list:

1)      He has GOT to have a sense of humour.
Without that – I will be agonizingly bored.
Laugh with me, laugh at me… it is so important in a relationship!
A man with a good sense of humour, a warm smile and a contagious laugh… mmm. Heart palpitations.
2) Be an animal lover. Particularly cats.
Hey, you're trying to win over the dubbed 'Crazy-Cat-Lady!'

 3) Please give me one woman that wouldn't want this:

 
I prove my point.....

4) Prioritize...


I fully understand this not being an every day thing. We all have lives and important phone calls and messages coming through... but hey.... I found this picture and it just made me go weak at the knees.

A) A man in a Tux (drool)
B) There's a sense of humour in this
C) It's is pretty freaking sweet

5) Just a Touch...





I am wonderfully affectionate and loving. The simplest things like holding and squeezing my hand, tucking my hair behind my ear, cupping my face in your hands when we kiss, placing your hand on my leg while we're driving or (now this one is the winner,) coming up behind me and just kissing my neck softly while holding my waist..... done. I am YOURS.

It is amazing what a simple touch can do at the right moment.









This made me melt:

THIS exact thing won't ever happen for me, but I would adore something similar.
How many times have you been in the store, on the beach, at a bar or simply walking down the street and you see someone that you are instantly attracted to?
Every cell in your body is drawn to them.
There's heart-tingling eye-contact that leaves you riddled with goose-bumps - but then the moments gone. You leave without exchanging details and never see the person again - and a small part of you feels disappointed.
Well, this lady tried her best to find the man that made her feel this way - and I love that.
I really hope they found each other.
A gesture like that is so beautiful, it shows SO much effort and adoration for a person and one day, that would be a pretty great feeling to experience.
OK... vomit-fest over.
I did pre-warn you that I was a pathetic hopeless romantic!
(Notice how pathetic wasn't crossed out this time? Yeah..... there's no denying it unfortunately!)






post signature

6 comments:

  1. Sense of humour is very important. Love the pics, the fist one is so funny (and so true). I have weakness for men in tuxedos or suits too. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade..do you really think you are not that romantic!! I think this is what most of the gals feel like, atleast I do and after reading this I must say you are a very lively and romantic gal! And yes I loved humour in this post! :D
    Be like it hun, you are beautiful gal with a beautiful heart! <3

    Happy sunday! :)
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this list! I totally agree with you -- humor is so important in a relationship :)

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list and it would be very similar to mine, especially the sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wonder if things like that sign on the subway actually work. For me winning my heart was as easy as loving me despite my crazy, making actually pee myself from laughing so hard oh and be willing to spend days in the woods with me without showering. My fiance and are are clearly very romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Romantic gestures. I seriously have to remind Rob about these on a regular basis. I guess I just married a guy that fixes every annoying thing in the house, is handy and smart and super good at fixing anything that is broken but romantic gestures... I think not. Not to say that he never does them.. he just doesn't do them very often.. and Oh, I WISH he would.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade