Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Monday, June 10, 2019

Playing the Victim

You never really know what's going to happen after a breakup. 
It's different for everyone... for me, it seems particularly brutal in that all of the aforementioned girls who never accepted me deleted me from Facebook (one of them, the one I'd considered myself closest with actually BLOCKED me and I hadn't said or done anything....). 
They THEN told M that I had deleted them which is bizarre.
I actually can't believe the cheek of it. 
This slap in the face has turned into a full on punch that has seriously baffled me. 
I just can't believe it. 
What the actual fuck?


I'm trying my very best to move forward... after a seriously rough morning with my 'mother' being her usual alcoholic self I took myself out for a run. 

And you know what?? 
I felt better for a while. 
I got home, did some stretches, ran a hot bath, meditated.... 
But then my eyes once again filled with tears and I broke. 

I was supposed to start renovating the cottage with my dad today but I should have known it wouldn't happen. 
My family are the most unmotivated people I know. 
I'm stuck in my own head... 
I keep wondering why I'm not good enough. Why people are so nasty to me. 
I know this sounds like I'm playing the victim.... and I suppose I am but I do feel like the victim here. How can I not??? 
I was dumped, kicked out the country, left with nothing, literally penniless, have returned to the most vile and toxic environment you could possibly imagine... blocked and deleted by my exes friends. What did I ever do to them?? 
If there is one thing I have learned through this it's that I'm glad I'm not part of that shitty friendship circle anymore anyway. I was never good enough for them and was never given the chance to prove to them who I could really be... and now here I am completely devastated, broken, writing my feelings to no one because no one actually reads this shit but it's my only outlet these days. 
I don't want to talk to friends about it because I don't want to bring them down with my shit. 
And all they say is I'll be OK, take it one day at a time, I'm a fighter etc etc etc.... it's a load of bollucks. 
Life is a load of bollucks.

Yeah... can you tell I'm having a bad day???


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jade, so sorry you're having such a shit time of it...but it sounds like you're doing all the right self care things!
    Eating well, exercising, meditating, long baths (cats!) will all hopefully help you feel good. I think the cottage sounds like a great idea...and while you'll be on the same property as Kerry, it sounds like it will be somewhere you can surround yourself with all the things you love and will assist in your healing xx oh and those girls sound like utter bitches... try to put them out of your mind!
    I too started on the Keto journey around Easter ..stick with it, it does get easier! I've only had the occasional IF day but it's something I want to get into more. Make sure you keep your fluids and electrolytes up and magnesium tablets (or a lovely bath with magnesium salts) help with the leg cramps that a lot of people get! I've lost about 8 kgs (I hoped to have lost more by now as I have a lot to lose!) but I figure slow and steady is better than nothing, and keto has been GREAT for getting over my terrible 3:00pm chocolate habit!
    All the best
    Be gentle with yourself xxx
    <3 Cass

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade