Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday's Trio of Blessings

 Blessing One:

My hangover subsided fairly quickly this morning after my lock-in pajama party at a bar in town. Phew. 
Although tonight snuggled under blankets with my cat and watching series is definitely needed. 
So is a detox.


Blessing Two:

I received a wonderful belated birthday package from my friend in Canada  - which truly just made my day!!!
It contained a book that I've been wanting to read for so long, Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer, two mixed cd's which I still need to play but I know they are going to be good because Adrian has the best taste in music out of anyone I know!

Lastly, it contained an absolutely gorgeous dream-catcher that he made! Amazing!!!



I'm just beyond blessed.

Blessing Three:

Lastly, I'd like to take this chance to say thank you to the wonderful bloggers who took the time out of their day to really advice and chat to me about my situation I was dealing with last week in this post: Overwhelmed

I was completely heart-warmed by the long comments I received back and cannot begin to explain how much I appreciated each one of them. It made me feel very warm inside - so thank you. That wasn't exactly a Thursday blessing but I still feel so abundantly blessed today and had to make that known.


How has your Thursday been? I hope it is wonderful and that you are all showered with the love, light and happiness you deserve.

Peace be the journey.
Namaste.

post signature

18 comments:

  1. So happy to see your blessing posts, appreciating things we have us so important.
    The dream catcher is so beautiful, receiving anything from friends is always a very happy moment
    Would love if you can visit and follow my new blog , www.indianbeautydiary.com
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is important and I think more people should definitely do it xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Jade, hope you're well and happy! Lovely post sweetie, the dream-catcher is beyond amazing! Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you have a fabulous week ahead full of fun and joy<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Maria, I really am so happy right now <3 I hope that you are too xxx

      Delete
  3. Hope that you´ve already recovered from hangover. I know that´s an awful feeling. Amazing dreamcatcher, perfect that he made it. Good luck with the decision. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend is so talented, that dream catcher is beautiful!

    www.spanishmuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - he really is very talented and wonderful :)

      Delete
  5. Gosh, there are not enough words for me to describe how much I hate hangover! :D
    That dreamcatcher looks so cute, hopefully it will do it's miracle & you'll have amazing sleep! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a blessed day! What a wonderful, talented and thoughtful friend to send you such lovely gifts! My Thursday has been uneventful--which on a work day is a blessing in and of itself. :) Feeling blessed that tomorrow is Friday and fab weather is in store. Big hugs! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina, sometimes just the peace of an uneventful day is blessing enough :)

      Delete
  7. Wow, that dream catcher is pretty amazing. Im glad your hangover went pretty quickly, mine can last week hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha sometimes mine can too - that is why this one was a blessing! :)

      Delete
  8. I still find it to be so trippy that you are experiencing winter while we're getting into summer. It's bizarre to me!! Like my birthday has always been awesome because it's right smack in the middle of summer HOWEVER where you live it's sucky because it's actually in your winter!!
    I love blogging for that very reason. When you need some advice and pick-me-ups blog and you're sure to get some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I practically shiver when I see some bloggers summer fashion posts right now - hard to relate! hahahah

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade