Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Ian and Nikki






Now, I'm not normally one for gossip... I actually can't even remember the last time I picked up a magazine and checked out what was happening in the world of Hollywood (seriously, I'm so far behind and to be honest, I couldn't care less!). 

But - I think that the majority of the female species have had their hearts crushed recently: 



Our much loved Ian Somerhalder, the disgustingly attractive bad boy from Vampire Diaries, has gone and found himself a new girlfriend after the recent split with co-star, Nina Dobrev. 

Seems like my Saturday night perf-fest, Ian, has a type! And that suits me just fine. Let's hear it for all the tanned, brunette's of the world! 

There's definitely an uncanny resemblance between old queen B and new, Nikki Reed on the scene.
Dark hair, bronzed skin, chocolate eyes...: 



























But seriously, who even really cares whose dating who in Hollywood anyway??? It isn't interesting at all! Whatever you see on the television isn't actually real! At the end of the day, these people are just normal souls too and they deserve to date whom they choose, when they choose- and they deserve to be left alone.
I wish them the very best and a happy future together - and I'm sure Nina won't have a problem moving on either. 

But... just for the record. I for one think Nikki is a far better actress than Nina! Ooops,,,,, did I really just say that? 




As for me? I barely felt a sting from this new blossoming relationship between two Hollywood stars because I am far too busy being smitten with somebody else right now. 
Yip. 
That's right. 
So long Saturday night perv-fests accompanied by wine and Pringles as I drool hopelessly over Ian Somerhalder. 
This old girls gone and found herself a match of her own! It's early days... so I don't want to jinx anything just yet but what's important to know is that I'm happy - and not just because of my own blossoming love life. Generally I just feel happier and better about everything lately.


I appear to have found the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. 


post signature

16 comments:

  1. Oooh Jade :) I'm happy for you, enjoy the blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is in the air, my Bestie who has been single for way to long has found herself the nicest guy. So happy for you I hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about this! Ian sure is fine though haha ^^ You're such a gorgeous girl, wish you all the best on your new love as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh go you! I hope he's a keeper then. BTW I had no idea he was dating her. I think I saw that image of the two of them but I had no idea who she was. Until now. I was also under the impression they seperated ages ago. Like a good year or something. I remember watching and thinking, "geeez this must have been awkward to film," last season. I do have to disagree and say Nina is a better actress. *cough* *cough* I'm not really familiar with either of their works outside of vampire-tv-land but I preferred Nina over that annoying Twilight sister/vamp ANY DAY! Also quite sad to see he has a type. I am a brunette but have green eyes, and sadly, MAJORLY sadly, NOT bronzed at all. Not even sunkissed. Deathly pale, like a stupid vampire I am. Groan.

    Hope you're doing well lovely,
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    GIVEAWAY NEWNESS, CHECK IT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you Jade! So happy for you! I don't really pay much attention to who's dating who in Hollywood but I did spot Ian on the streets of NYC many years ago. His height wasn't impressive but his eyes looked amazing :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you..love it..love it!! Nice post doll! <3

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought they´re still together, haha. I couldn´t care less either. They´re just as ordinry people as we´re, except, they do interesting job. You look beautiful, I´m happy for you. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  8. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Okay. JK.
    But did you hear about Ryan Gosling? he's going to be a dad of Eva mendis's baby. my heart was broken. And Adam Levine just got married. Another heart-breaking-into-thousand-pieces moment. This July is serious for fangirls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your kind of words! : so I don't want to jinx anything just yet but what's important to know is that I'm happy. Enjoy the blossom, dear Jade! I saw Ian was an actor in one of my Indonesian tv channel, he played such a proffesional one! x

    Labina | Dear Labina Design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay they are dating. I think he has a "type" now but I remember the time when he was dating Nicky Hilton. She's blonde and blue eyed. So you still have a chance. Btw you look totally amazing on that pic :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh Damon! I never got why Elena even bothered with Stefan in Vampire diaries, he was so boring compared to Damon. I know it's just a show but.. yano. OOTD - Outfit Of The Day :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely pic, Jade! Sounds like love is in the air... Awesome, Sweets! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, what??? Ian is dating Nikki?? I'm not bitter or anything, but I really do NOT like Nikki Reed. He could do so much better. But if he's happy, then I'm happy I guess.... Sigh. He's so gorgeous it's not even fair lol.

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh, sounds like things are heating up with your bearded fellow?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with Ian:)
    ritaaflyatunova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! That's awesome Jade :) So happy for you!

    BTW what was your reaction when you heard about Eva Mendes expecting Ryan Gosling's baby??
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade