Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

How to get a Hangover (and Potential Pneumonia) 101:


Want to know how to end up looking like THIS:


 

And how to end up sporting feet like this after a weekend??? :



Well get ready.. you're about to get the: How to get a mean hangover and blackened danced out feet lesson 101:
  • Go bar hopping with a group of your very best mates:




  • Befriend a really sweet midget lady and take delight in the fact that she is smaller than you:




  • Take group bathroom selfies:




  • Buy a water gun and a crazy animal print hat:




  • Arrive at a trance party on a Sunday afternoon over 2 hours away from where you live - and dance for six hours straight:




  • Hug the trees and appreciate the earth... get into the spirit of things:




  • Rope your friends into hugging the trees with you:





  • Take crazy photographs with the Psychedelic surroundings:



Who needs gym anyway??? Dancing for six hours straight seems adequate enough. 
Since Sunday evening (yes, when I got home my body was already sore!) I have been hobbling up and down the stairs like an old woman.

I have also come down with the flu. Baaaaaaad. 
Sniffling, coughing, swollen glands and red throat all equals up to one pretty miserable Jade. 

But... Last night I had a pajama party with some friends. Who can say no to wine (medicinal I tell you!), Bluray and Pringles?? 
No one. 
If they do - they are just weird. 




How was your weekend?
Get up to anything exciting?

Have an awesome week bloggers - catch up with y'all soon.
post signature

23 comments:

  1. Everything looks like a graet party :) except last part of illness signs :(
    Interesting psychedelic photo!!
    Love, Sily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dancing for 6 hours star sight, now that's a fun workout.. :)
    Looks like I had great time and your feet are a proof of it
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, that sounds like so much fun! Now you've got me wanting to go out dancing! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it is the weekend - go and let loose! Enjoy xx

      Delete
  4. Get well soon!
    (But I'll bet your weekend was worth it!)
    Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks J, I am still in recovery but almost fully healed ;)
      Phew!!

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, Jade I love you! This post is wonderful! You look like you had an amazing time!

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you Kierra! It really was such fun and I am still recovering!

      Delete
  6. Looks like so much fun! I remember seeing my feet after a crazy night and thinking.. shiiiit those were in my bed!!! I could never say no to wine, blurays and friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know!! The worst is the fright when you get when you see the color!! Hahaha but hilarious too!

      Delete
  7. Awesome photos! Look like you know how to have a fun.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I have done a lot of that in the past… Dancing 6 or even more hours non-stop - you certainly don't need gym afterwards! Good luck with curing your hangover!!! :)
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, that sounds like so much fun! Now you've got me wanting to go out dancing! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that sounds like a pretty intense time...you are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks Imogen - I'm just a firm believer in living life to the fullest. x

      Have a wonderful weekend.

      Delete
  11. You guys looks so funny :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha, you went at it much too hard, but it looks like fun! My weekend was a lot more subdued.
    Simona
    Simona/OFF DUTY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simona - this weekend is my subdued one :)

      Delete
  13. Ahh wow thank you Katherine - that's so sweet of you! I could never be a model though - I love junk food and being non-bitchy far too much :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade