Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Monday, March 3, 2014

Shoes of the Month | Turquoise Wedges

I was so excited for March to come around so that I could splurge on another pair of shoes!
For those of you who are new followers to Bohemian Muses (welcome!) and to explain..
I've decided that once a month I am going to treat myself to a pair of shoes!

This is mainly because I only really have one or two pairs that I wear in every day life and can actually walk in without breaking my neck or torturing myself with painful blisters!

I get every last step out of my shoes that I can until they have reached their inevitable end... it is always sad to wave goodbye to a pair of beyond worn down shoes!

So this is my devious plan to never run out of shoes and to extend my shoes lifespan!

This month I decided to go for a pair of wedges.....


Firstly.. what are your overall thoughts on wedges?? 

In your opinion are wedges fashionable? 

I know that some people are completely against them and find them an absolute fashion crime... I did too for a long time but I loved the color of these and after I tried them on I found that they gave me the height but at the same time I was able to walk in them with stumbling too! They make you feel like you're not wearing heels which is fabulous...

Don't you think the turquoise is just divine though!? I admit they aren't the most glam in the world - but for day to day life, why not have a pair like this floating around inside of my closet?!

I got them from a store called Foschini... and the best part about them is yet to come! 

They were a sale item! 

50% off. Perfect!


post signature

25 comments:

  1. Love your wedges :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIKE UR TOP :)
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the cami top and wedges such nice colours for Spring/Summer :) the weather is starting to get nice and warm here so very excited haha! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you very much - I think it is turning into Autumn over here now! Cannot wait for winter! ;)

      Delete
  4. I don't think it's a fashion crime, these wedges and their color is so nice..
    I have quite a lot of shoes but I wear only one it two an keep wearing them every and any where till they die
    I am inviting you to take part $80 Jollychic Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/02/jollychic-80-giveaway.html?m=0
    Have a nice day
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pooja! Glad to know you like wedges too! <3

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Elisa for the comment! Much appreciated.

      Delete
  6. They are really cute and I love the color, they are perfect for Spring!

    http://myfifthavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Can't wait to wear them out on the town ;)

      Delete
  7. Well you can't go wrong with 50% off!! But no, I'm not a wedge fan. I think they look great on everyone else. But they're not practical enough for me to buy.. I just know I won't wear them.
    I love this plan of buying one pair of shoes a month. I was excited to see what you bought for March!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice color!

    You have a new follower!
    I would be more than happy to see you on my list, as well.

    xoxo
    Froso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Froso, I love the color too. Thank you for the support - checking out your blog now! x

      Delete
  9. I think they are really pretty and also they're so comfortable! And I know that follow the fashion sometimes is fun but I'm always supporting the 'if you feel comfortable, then it's working' idea. It's about you, you're wearing the heels so if you like them and also you feel good with them, don't worry about other's opinion! x

    camstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cam!! Loved your latest post too - hope my reply wasn't too long! hehe

      Delete
  10. Wedges are totally okay for me even though I have none of these.They are so comfortable and perfect for summer days though.I also love wedge boots,some of them are really designed good!!
    xx
    Style Of OzOz
    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ozden! They are really comfortable.. I really love them!
      Wedge boots!? I must take a look x

      Delete
  11. i see that was fantastic part :) happy b day for ur mum :)
    maybe u can make some clik on my dressale wishlist ,it would be great thank u:*<3
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/03/na-impreze-w-sukience-z-dressale.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much for the wishes, she really appreciates that xxxxxx

      Delete
  12. Such a fashionable outfit!
    Would you like to follow each other via Bloglovin and gfc?

    www.modishyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much - love your blog! Definitely.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade