Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Saturday, May 25, 2013

I'm baaaaaaack!!!


I am finally back in the Bloggersphere – and I truly do not know where to even begin! 

I got some advice about my blog and had a lot of time to think about it while I was away, travelling Europe. 
I was told that I should start to focus my blog on one of my areas I write in specifically, such as my movie reviews or my recipes for example. 
I can’t help it though - I have so much I want to share with the world and show people from the most non self-obsessed way possible. 
I get so excited to share experiences and tastes, smells, places, photographs and all the wonders of the world with the people that read my blog that choosing to focus on one thing in specific would pretty much make me start to detest my blog! Plus I would be blogging a lot less than I was before. 

Therefore, my blog has been undergoing a slight revamp lately. 

You’ll see right at the top there are pages to choose from; so if you would prefer to find one of my recipes than read about my personal thoughts and travel experiences, just click ‘Recipes’ above! 
To those bookworms out there, I’ve got a page up for my book reviews… and yes I am aware they are very few and far between right now, it’s a new thing that I have started up but I am reading manically away and jotting down notes left, right and centre to share my thoughts and views on certain novels with you all soon! The next up and coming review is on a novel called Eleven by Mark Watson. Fantastic book! That is all I am giving away for now!

I also have a fashion page… we can all take a pause here while you all have a little laugh and chuckle. 
Yes, I am aware I do not have the world’s most fetching fashion sense. I’m a little bit of everything, from hippy to chic (or an attempt at chic anyway,). 
I can dress indie and retro and glam… it all depends on my mood really. That explains why I have about sixteen black bags of unopened clothes still crammed away as well as two exploding cupboards, one cupboard purely dedicated to my shoe collection…. It’s getting to the point where I think I need an intervention.  

Anyway… so there is a bit of everything, for everyone and that is how I like it. 

Everything can be found on the homepage in order of my writing it, everything else is categorized into pages at the top of my homepage. It's pretty self explanatory.
 
The next few posts I do will be purely travel related, so I hope you enjoy them and if you have any stories about your experiences in the same places or questions about any of the countries please just pop me an email or a comment under the post and I will respond to each and every one of you as soon as I possibly can!

On that note... enjoy the weekend and happy blogging!



I'm baaaaaaaaaack!!!!


1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back! I have missed reading about your adventures!

    Tasteful Texan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade