Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Friday, April 19, 2013

Shoreditch Graffiti

Shoreditch is renowned for it's creative outlook and intimidating, grungy appearance. 

As I stayed there in a little basement apartment just off of Brick Lane for almost a month, I had the opportunity to snap some pretty incredible photographs of the Shoreditch Graffiti... 



















Which one do you like the most? I really love the last one!! And the one with the rainbow and bird and splattered water.... and the one with the swirly Starbuck's like face... AND the first one with the joker playing with the cards!! I love them all! 

There are still so many arty finds in this little gem of a town that I will try and share with you all at a later stage. 

For now, enjoy your weekend and I'll catch up soon! 

Jade

13 comments:

  1. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing graffiti!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jade. You've such a interesting blog. all the pictures are so interested me. ox

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh your back! I'm glad you enjoyed London, I live just round the corner from Shoreditch it does have some beautiful street art there. Great pics xx

    http://thiswomansstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! Yes I was back for a while but with travelling it is so hard to keep my blog updated. Please be patient!! I have some amazing posts I'm working on.. Been to Paris, Switzerland and France and have so much to tell you guys and show you guys about each country! Off to Italy today. Thanks for supporting my blog, I really appreciate it and promise to check all of yours out too as soon as I'm back from all my travels and follow you all!!! Much love, respect and peace xxxxxxxx

      Delete
  6. Wow. These pictures are stunning. That's some amazing artwork.

    I'd love for you to stop by and check out my latest outfit.
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love street art and these are amazing! :) great photos love the turtle haha xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah! Awesome photographs! I was wondering if you could please do me a huge favor and click the link I just posted on my blog? It's to win tickets to a concert! It would help so much, thanks! :)
    Juliet
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. No worries hunny, just enjoy yourself it sounds like your having the time of your life! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I especially like the first and 7th graffiti...
    I nominated you for the Liebster award! Read the rules here:
    http://theveggiepolyglotographer.blogspot.fr/2013/05/liebster-award.html
    Carmen xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the graffiti! And I really enjoy your blog - followed :)

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade