Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Friday, May 31, 2013

What I Wore Today

Firstly I'd like to apologize for the terrible photo quality. I promise to stop uploading photo's from my crappy blackberry soon... the quality is disgusting. I'm sorry!!






Today has been fabulous. 

I woke up at 04h45, had my morning coffee, dashed into work to help them an out for an hour and then did an aqua aerobics class. 
After class I decided to take some chill time in the spa sauna room with the book I am reading at the moment, Fifty Shades of Darker. 
Reading a book like that in a steaming hot, sweltering sauna room... somewhat fitting! 

After a quick read, I retreated back home where I had a shower and then played with my new hairstyle for a good hour or so. 

I've never had short hair and in just two days I have developed a slight love affair with it. 

Once I'd used some moulding gum to keep it in place, I chose my outfit for the day and went to meet my friend, Gareth, for lunch at Tin House Cafe. I had a delicious tuna and gherkin baguette and enjoyed a good chat with him before we parted ways. 

Tonight I am off to a local sports bar to catch up with some friends that I haven't seen since getting back from my Europe travels and this is my outfit of choice... I've been wearing it since lunch and really liked it! 


What I Wore:



Shoes: New Look
Dress: Hang Ten
Sunglasses: Gucci
Cardigan: Mr. Price
Bracelets: Mr. Price
Om Necklace: Papagaya

10 comments:

  1. Your hair is fabulous! I wish I had the guts to do it too.

    Tasteful Texan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Britt! Seriously, just do it if you're considering! SO AWESOME!!!

      Delete
  2. You look so cute!! I love your pretty blog! I'm a new follower!

    XOXO
    Ashley
    ashleyspassionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! Love the sunnies xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! those shoes totally make the outfit.

    adventure-on.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning, love those sunnies. Thanks for your comment, really appreciate it :)

    http://www.barbirellafashionrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sunglasses! =D xx

    www.beautyandlouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, really cute!
    The short hair looks so chic on you!
    xxx


    www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cut is adorable! So pretty with your face!
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    P.S. I cut off my hair (I donated I think nine inches) a couple of years ago, and haven't even considered growing it out since. SO love short hair! Glad you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alexandra! I am getting highlights put in tomorrow which I am super excited for, want to slowly turn honey blond.... a jennifer anniston type vibe. And I will grow it eventually but enjoying i right now!
      just can't believe how QUICKLY short hair grows!?!? wow!!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade