Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pintrest.com Review



I recently discovered the joys of Pintrest.

I. Am. Addicted.

Never before have I had so many incredible ideas from DIY, cooking, fashion statements... the best part is that I can document and save every idea with just a click of a button and come back to it later.

The worst part however is that I'm too busy searching for new photographs and ideas that there's no time to actually get cracking on making these things tangible for me!
Time runs away with you when you're on Pintrest.
Procrastination is pretty much your life motto as soon as you sign up - no matter how inspired you feel!!!

I have found the most incredible things, such as a ladder bookcase, a necklace holder made from an old cutlery holder, knit-coated bracelets, tetris shelving.. yes, tetris shelving!

It is the most interesting site around and even more addictive than these social networking sites such as Facebook.

Sign up. Just do it.
Do it.
Do it.
Do it!!!

And add me :)

1 comment:

  1. Cricket Kit for Juniors in Melbourne
    Old handle removed, shoulder damage repaired, new handle fitted in blade, shaped, bound, light sand and oil if required. Stickers can be reapplied on splice area free of charge if they are. provided

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade