Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Friday, March 23, 2012

Home Decoration Ideas From Pintrest

I haven't blogged in while.

Life has been chaos.

Firstly I should start with the exciting news that I found my new home!
I have been house hunting for a while now and every time I think I have found 'The One,' something falls through and I end up back at square one.

At the beginning of the week I decided to look at one more place... and I am so happy that I did.

It is perfect.

It is all fenced with an electric gate, a gorgeous lush green garden for the dogs to enjoy; the bedroom all pure white, en-suite with a shower and bath and it is carpeted!
The room leads out to its own little private courtyard, shaded by a beautiful weaver nest ridden tree - I can just imagine sitting out there in the early mornings before work having my coffee... painting all day long on my easel on my days off while humming along to the beautiful sound of Jack Johnson....

The kitchen is small but just what I need, connecting to a huge lounge / dining area, also all pure white and carpeted. It is just so spacious and open, I cannot believe how lucky I am to have found such a great rental in Knysna.

There is a double garage that I have decided to convert into a chill-out lounge, which will hold our pool table etc so that the actual house can have more space.

Upon finding a house, I also found the most adorable little kittens needing homes from the Knysna Animal Welfare.
They are two female's and I pick up my new furry companions first thing tomorrow!
Names have yet to be decided but I have a list of about 20 choices.

Life is headed for a big change :)

Below are some of the incredible ideas that I got from pintrest that I would really like to incorporate into my own home, enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade