Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Biosculpture Nails Review

Today is my beautiful mothers 48th birthday.

Yesterday I treated her to a day at the spa where I work.
I booked her in for our amazing Pezula Color Balancing Candle Massage, which is basically a sensorial full body massage with an aromatic fragrance and color of your choice. A soy based candle is used to light up your treatment room, releasing aroma-therapeutic scents, followed by your soothing massage with the soy wax drizzled from the candle, rich in skin nourishing nutrients, (as it is explained in our spa menu, I'm dying to book myself in for this massage!) followed by a manicure and a pedicure.

I didn't want her to spend the day alone so I booked myself in for my favorite: Biosculpture Full Set Overlay on my hands and feet.

We arrived at the spa early, after a stunning breakfast at East Heads Cafe (my favorite little breakfast spot,) and took full advantage of the steam room before our treatments.

Biosculpture is amazing.

I have the worlds thinnest, flimsiest, weakest nails but this gel has done absolute wonders!
It strengthens and encourages growth of your nails with a gorgeous glossy finish that I adore.
I'm a regular nail biter myself and this stuff has almost managed to cure me of my bad habit. It looks far too beautiful to pick at!

I think the thing that made me sign my heart over to biosculpture is that if you decide on getting your nails french manicured / pedicured, you can paint over that with any color of your choice and if you want to remove it with nail polish remover, the french is still underneath. That's why I'd personally advise you get french done, but the choice is entirely up to you.





They stock a range of stunning colors too.

Just do yourself a favor and work a Biosculpture treatment into your budget next month... you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade