Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Wine Loving Bloggers

What happens when you put two wine loving bloggers under the same roof for a weekend?


With a bottle of Graca, some blue sambuca and three misplaced peppers..... quite a lot, it would seem. 





Let me give you a run down on the last few days.... this may explain my abnormal absence in delivering you my usual daily posts of complete and utter awesomeness usually posted after a glass of wine or three :)


  • I stole Kelly Slater. 
  • I drew a mustache on Kelly Slater.
  • I learnt how to wheel-spin my car. It was awesome. 
  • I ate candy floss. A lot of it. 
  • I bush dived. There's a bush somewhere in Sedgefield that has my imprint in it good and proper.  
  • I joined a group called Extreme Planking. Don't ask. 
  •  I face planted into the ocean and got a mouth full of sand.
  • Oh.... I also set myself on fire with a bottle of blue Sambuca.
  • I nearly burnt down Sedgefield when I failed hopelessly at getting a chinese lantern up in the sky.
  • I then proceeded in becoming the Beer Pong Champion. 
  • I went for a sushi dinner at 10pm with a bunch of strangers I met in a bar. 
  • I am now suffering from probably the worst hangover of my LIFE. 












So on a whole.... today I literally feel like death. In fact, this isn't even me typing. This is an automated message to let you know that Jade Lee Wright has actually perished into oblivion with a major hangover. The worst one since Rome actually. Which is saying something - because my hangover in Rome was also pretty intense. 

HELP ME. 

Does anyone know any good hangover cures??? 

And so I conclude this post with the following.... if you don't want to feel like me and taste like me and probably smell like me (oh god....) today, then just do not under any circumstances put two wine loving bloggers together for the weekend!!! EVER. 




That is my friend Ricardo in the pictures by the way. He has an awesome wine blog. Check it out:


PS oh hey Kelly.... if you ever see this, thanks for an awesome night. And you look great with a mustache. 



post signature

35 comments:

  1. Jade, you are awesome!
    Just plain AWESOME!! Enjoy the hangover :)
    I went to Sedgefield in May, and uhm, my holiday sure was not like this one.

    http://voodoochildlaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ENJOY the hangover you say???? Lisa, it was brutal.

      Delete
  2. great snaps!looks like you had lots of fun!
    thank you so much for your comment!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mariana, you have some lovely snaps up yourself! ;)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness!! Did you do all of that in just one night!? Holy hell girl, you know how to live!! I love the pic of you face first in the bushes. It is always the true friend that tells you to hold on so he can capture the awesome moment of you ass up, with a mouthful of tree..!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha two nights! Jeeeeez if I'd done it in one I think I would have one liver failure! Wow!

      Delete
  4. That is one impressive list. I am immensely jealous! Biscuits and gravy are my go-to hangover cure, but when they are really bad I can never keep anything down so I am just left to wallow in shame haha. Sounds like it was totally worth it though!!

    <3becky
    www.loosefromthezoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biscuits and gravy.... like....... together??????

      Delete
  5. Hahaha.. Hehehe... Funny pics..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well someone had a lot of fun!:) Glad you did! Love the photos. :)
    That picture with your face in the bushes. I laughed so hard. :)
    Great post!
    Hope you have a great week.
    www.petitjoujou.ca
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha it was seriously sore!! My ribs still hurt today! But it was such fun :)

      You only live once, right!? ;)

      Delete
  7. I'm sure it was worth it... bacon and alka seltzer usually do it for me :).

    myfifthavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous! nice pictures
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> Tr3nDyGiRL Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha this is such an entertaining post... How fun! But yes I can relate to the feelings the next day! Wine is pretty exciting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha yes it is!! LOVE your latest fashion post Imogen xx

      Delete
  10. Sounds like you have a pretty nice time (: x , lovely photos!! Thanks for commenting on my blog and following me, I am following you back right now. xx

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was an awesome weekend! Very cool post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahahahah so funny!
    lovely post :)
    Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    XO MP

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the comment! those pictures look sooo funny.. I like it :))
    following you via GFC too:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey :) nice blog :) Following and look forward to a rematch :) http://wiktoriaaa-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great and funny pics Jade!!!!!!
    Sounds like so much lovely time!!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha .. lovely pics :)

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?
    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the pics! so fun
    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. this looks so funn!!

    i have just followed your blog via GFC
    follow mine if you like it <3
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahaha, looks like you got yourself into lots of fun!! Bloggers and their alcohol :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome pictures!

    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know!

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade