Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Saturday, January 12, 2013

What I Wore Today

Today I took my dogs to the lagoon and threw a Frisbee for them for a few hours. 
I don't get to see them much at all since the breakup so it was really great to get to play with them again and laugh at how clumsy and silly they are. They truly make my heart swell with love - those goofballs. 

Anyway - this was my outfit for the day:




It didn't last long until most of it was removed and I was swimming and covered in mud!
I was going for a beachy, barefooted, messy bun look. 

Sweater: R180.00 from a Chinese Store
Shorts: R500 + Originally a pair of Riverisland Skinny Jeans before I got hold of a pair of scissors
Sunnies: Rayban sunglasses I found on a hike a few months ago
Ring: Primarks 
Pearl Bracelet: Courtesy of mum's jewellery box
Bikini: R350.00 from Woolworths 

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could pull off this outfit - you look cool!

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Colleen, thank you for the constant support on my blog of late! :)

      This was my first 'What I wore today' fashion post.
      I haven't really been doing much dressing up recently and using the contents of my wardrobe to its full potential but hopefully once I'm a bit more confident with posts such as this I'll start doing a bit better :)

      X

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great day! Dogs are always the best at brightening up your day. I love your look too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog xx
    thanks for the comment on mine!
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shorts (jeans) you have a great blog!
    http://fashioncentral15.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade