Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Funday: Trip to Robberg Nature Reserve












I really must apologize for the terrible quality of the photographs in this blogpost. 

One of two things could have gone wrong today: 

a) I could have forgotten to buy a new pack of batteries for my camera
b) I could have left my camera's memory card in my laptop

I did both. 

So, a combination of three Blackberry camera's were put to the task of capturing our horrendously hot hike today. Seriously, why did we choose the one day that came to a high of 29 degree's to do a hike?!

All in all though we had a really great day out and much fun in the sun was had. 

We've decided to do one day like this a month at least and have called them our 'Soul Trip,' days. 
These are days to literally just revive our souls. 
Let go of all negativity whether it be from those around us, work, home etc. No matter what it is, on these days we just become one with nature and march it off. 

As you can see from the photographs it doesn't matter what sort of problems we each have to face at the end of the day - we made the most of the few hours we had at one of the most beautiful spots that is quite literally on our doorstep. 

So if you are in and around the garden route area then make a plan to head out to the Robberg Nature Reserve. 
It is R30.00 p/p (prices probably change in and out of season) and you get the whole day to explore indescribable beaches and mountaintops with some of the worlds most breathtaking views. 
I am so blessed to live in a town such as this, every day there's a new and exciting beautiful adventure to be had. 

Hope you all had an amazing weekend! 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you had an amazing day out and the weather looks amazing! I'm so jealous. I'm from England and at the moment, it is very cold and snowy here :( Enjoy your weather, wish I was there!

    Daniela ox

    www.ohellabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hun thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog. these pics are great! really makes me want some ht weather its freeezing where i am at the moment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun day! I'm envious you don't have all this snowy weather.
    xo
    Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are too adorable. you look like you're having so much fun in the photos!!! :D

    Enter to win a feather hair extension from Hair Extension Deal!!! :)

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cool pictures!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your vintagy/retro style pictures on your blog. I love playing around with filters, esp on instagram! lol.

    Come and sayi Hi if you're passing :)

    Jenny xoxo

    http://suprajen888.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade