Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Very Best of 2012


2012 was a tough year for everyone it would seem, but below are some of the good moments I have decoumented to attempt a smile when I look back on the year.
Please note that these photo's are not in order, I wanted them to be scattered like a scrap book of sorts. I don't want to remember the year page after page like a story-book but more so a museum of memories; a collage of great and infamous moments all merged together.

Enjoy:
I caught the bouqet at Nikki Leske's Wedding - Nov' 12

Wine Tasting at Fairview Wine Estate


Got my certificates from the Beauty Therapy Institute!


I decided to go blonde for a while
Met Justin Serrao

The most beautiful sunset of the year

Countless girls nights out


Roasting marshmellows - reliving my childhood camping on the beach :) - Feb'12

Did the Cango Caves

Competed in the Ross Taylor Surf Contest

Reconnecting with old friends

Some beautiful family moments



Meeting Elvis Blue

Meeting Jason Hartman

First yacht ride

At a flapper party

Started painting again

Cheese at Fairview Wine Estate

My first pair of Guess Heels

Sight seeing in my own town - beautiful isn't it?

Reunited with one of my best friends


Started working at Pezula Spa & Gym. Now known as Conrad Pezula Resort & Spa

Up The Creek Music Festival

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good year haha!
    I am new to this and was wondering if you could check out and maybe follow my blog? :-)
    www.clairebaretm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, of course I will. Have you followed me?
    Welcome to the blog world!
    Links to my follow pages are on the right hand side
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade