Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Elizabeth Arden | Wild Winterberry Lipstick

I have recently discovered the joys of Elizabeth Arden beauty products. 


This specific lipstick: Wild Winterberry - is wonderfully soft and moist on the lips and when I tried it out I was instantly hooked. 

It is long-lasting, moist and a beautiful shade to compliment you no matter where you are going. It is so versatile that you could wear it anywhere, whether it be to the cinema or out to a night club - this nifty tube of lipstick will definitely become your Go To product!!! 

The actual casing is also really classy and feminine as well. :  


Have you found any new makeup products lately? 

1 comment:

  1. I like the shade, i have been looking for a nice red lipstick, nothing to dramatic. i think ill check this one out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade