Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Long Hair with Fringe

I have decided to do a Jessica Biel on everyone:





Everyone that knows me is well aware that I get bored far too easily. I'm in constant need of change and exploration, all things new. 
In 2012 alone I must have been at least six different hair colours, (some of which were not my catastrophe I might add!)
My hair is pretty damaged at this point and so I made an appointment at a local hair salon in town, one I have not yet been to (eek!) called Hair by Elaine of London. At first I just wanted to get a trim, as my hair has finally started to become a reasonable length again after making the decision to chop it all off a few years ago; but then I got the urge for a more drastic change.

She was my main inspiration for this latest decision but after a bit of research I discovered the following celebs were too:

Mischa Barton Hair Inspiration

Mischa Barton Fringe

Kate Moss Hair Inspiration
Kate Moss Fringe

Random Pinspiration 



Last time I had a fringe was probably back in 2008 and this is what it looked like:



It appears to be the season for change.
Have you guys done anything new?

My appointment is at 11h30 tomorrow morning - wish me luck! 

New year - New start.

5 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your blog and I instandly loved it! You have an amazing design on your blog! I followed you on bloglovin :)

    Have a great New Year 2013
    xx

    http://beautybodymind.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , that means so much to me!
      I will definitely follow your blog, just opened a new link to have a snoop around :)
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. Good Luck Jade with the appointment. I love bangs and rock them myself. thanks for popping by my blog.

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for returning the favor! You blog is awesome by the way! x

      Delete
  3. I really don't like Jessica Biels hairstyle though it looks good on Mischa Barton. So I guess it depends on the person :)
    Show us the result after your appointment!

    Vivi
    http://ohlesmusings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade