Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Monday, January 7, 2013

O.P.I Products Review

Hello beauty blog lovers'!

Today I have something rather different for you. Usually I base my posts on one specific product that has blown me away but today I will be showing you a few of my latest O.P.I Product finds and sharing my experience with each one with you!


O.P.I – Espresso Scrub


This is a sugar based scrub with AHA’s (fruit Acids) to double exfoliate and promote cell renewal due to the caffeine content, this is what makes it different from the normal Pedicure scrub below. This product helps to reduce the hard callous skin from underneath the feet, especially the heels.
All you do is apply the scrub to hands or towel-dried feet / legs, rub it in for about 10-15 seconds before rinsing.
The espresso scrub makes me crave a big starbucks takeaway coffee like nothing before and leaves my feet so silky smooth – I adore this product and definitely find it my favourite from the brand.  
O.P.I – Scrub


Sugar based scrub with AHA’s (fruit Acids) to double exfoliate. It has a very soft, sweet smell, almost like baby powder and much like the espresso scrub, it leaves your feet feeling brand new. I would definitely recommend the espresso scrub above this product though.
Massage this scrub into your feet to slough away the unpleasant callous skin and rinse.  
O.P.I – Cappuccino Massage


The Cappuccino Massage product is a non-greasy formula for an enjoyable ‘at-home’ spa massage. It is deeply moisturizing with anti-oxidants and vitamins, botanical extracts, caffeine and emollients. Apply this product to your hands or feet and continue to massage it into your skin for the best effect. This product does not have as much of a strong caffeine scent as the espresso scrub but still has hint of a coffee shop in it.
I really enjoyed the rehydrating after effect of this cream and the smell lingered on my skin for a good few hours.
O.P.I - Avoplex Exfoliating Cuticle Treatment


This products works at exfoliating your cuticles while at the same time it softens and moisturizes them. Use this tube several times a week and leave the liquid on for 3-5 minutes for the best results. It has a very nice, light cucumber-citrus scent that is very refreshing and uplifting.
Who should especially use this product: women / men who suffer from dry, rough cuticles. Quite a few of my guy friends have tried this product out and absolutely love it.
These are some of my favourite polishes at the moment:


From left to right: Magnifico Mexico, Just a Little Rosti at This, Can You Tapas This? , Alpine Snow, Here Today Aragon Tomorrow, Cuckoo for this Colour, Glitzerland, Diva of Geneva.

My favorite three would have to be Magnifico Mexico (as I am a little obsessed with corally colours), Glitzerland because I have recently discovered how amazing gold looks on me and lastly Diva of Geneva simply because I cannot begin to even describe the colour! It is so funky and different and I just love their whole range to be honest with you.

Us spa ladies haven't been able to have any treatments done on ourselves now during season so we're all starting to resemble cave women unfortunately.
Thankfully season is coming to an end and I have slotted myself in for my usual waxes, mani's and pedi's once again, I can hardly wait to see my nails looking relatively tame again! I'm really feeling the french manicure vibe this time around, neat and simple.

14 comments:

  1. I have the worst dry heels - I need something like this to get rid of the dry skin. I love OPI products, and have always had success with them so I'll be sure to keep my eye out for these too.

    Rebecca @ arrceebee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. OPi has some amazing things out there. I never knew they did more than nail polish, though I guess it makes sense that they would expand their line with nail care products haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super awesome review, thanks for the info, gotta go try these, I can relate some I got dry skin and they're sorta sensitive some I'm always hesitant to try new stuff without such great reviews like this :D So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me, you don't have to follow me back don't worry. I've just uploaded a new outfit featuring loooads of neons and metallics, quite provoking I believe, tell me if you're provoked ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/01/neon-metal.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reviews! I love all scrubs because naturally my skin is very dry. Will take a look at OPI - currently use St Ives

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great nail colours!
    http://fashioncentral15.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great products and really like your blog! Check out my blog if you fancy www.prettyquirkyblog.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i didn't know OPI was making products for feet. fabulous post! my feet especially need some TLC after the cold winter months!

    www.insparisian.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used OPI when I was in beauty school and love the nail polishes. BUT my favorite thing is definitely that cuticle treatment. It works wonders!

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am obsessed with their nail polish did not know they have all these amazing pedi foot products. must try thanks for the info. thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your lovely comment! now following you and looking forward to your future posts. hope you can stop by again soon and do the same. xx. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love scrubs!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have only ever tried OPI nail polish

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade