Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Monday, December 22, 2014

7 Cool and Quirky Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas

I know... I KNOW..... I was supposed to be taking a break from the blog world.

BUT.... I have pretty much the most exciting news EVER. 

My first ever article just got published!!!!!! A huge milestone has just happened in my writing life! 

So I have to share it with you all. Please click the link below to check out my article. Please also like it, share it and enjoy it because if the stats are good then I get a bonus payment!! 

It's all about different ways to wrap up your Christmas gifts! A great article to read considering Christmas is just three sleeps away!

Enjoy it my friends. 





post signature

14 comments:

  1. that is AWESOME girl!! Congrats!! :) So nice to hear from you, I hope you're resting up and you're healing.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major congrats on this fab, published article! What great ideas for wrapping materials...I am especially loving the ideas of photographs--so personalized! Holiday hugs! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting Miss Jade. BUT- your link isn't taking me to your article. Could you try emailing me another link to it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your published article!!! It's fabulous!!! I clicked on the link, hope you get 10'000 views soon ;)

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"





    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fantastic Jade, congratulations!! The musical notes idea is my favorite!

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm at work and got the article opened here. What a bunch of great gift wrapping ideas. Again, I don't know how many times I can say it, but you would just love my sister in law. I considered wrapping her cook book in the scarf I bought for her just because she hates waste so much.

    Merry Christmas and again- congrats on the article. I bet people would pin that musical notes wrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh this sounds like a lovely idea - the package seems beautiful! Happy Holidays & enjoy your Christmas :)

    Benish | Feminist Reflections


    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! How exciting for you! It's very nicely done too. I hope you had a Merry Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of sheet music !!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhhhh this is awesome news Jade. Massive congratulations to you my love!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are such nice gift wrapping ideas, especially the one with the tissue is unusual! I also visited your link to make you get more views! Fingers crossed for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad to see you back! COngrats on the feature! How is your arm now?? And I am so stoked to hear that you're planning to come to India!! When and where? Let me know! We must meet

    xx
    June Wants It All

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade