Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I Dig You

It’s the small things that count.

A tiny romantic gesture goes a long way, especially if it is so heart-meltingly adorable.

When I received an image of this:



I don’t think I stopped saying, ‘Awwwwwwwwwwwww,’ or smiling like a goof-ball for over 24 hours – and yes, they are just jelly babies on a plate spelling out, “I Dig You,” but to me, that is actually one of the sweetest and most amazing things anyone has ever done for me. 
He opened a packet of jelly babies and instead of scoffing them all (which he probably did afterwards to be fair,) he thought of me, wrote me a note and snapped a photo to send to me. It made me feel so incredibly special and happy - blush.

It is SO important to make someone feel special and do the littlest of things to let them know you care.

What’s the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you???

post signature

15 comments:

  1. I totally it's the smallest things that can make such a huge difference! xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally is the little things. I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww this is soooo cute , u must be on cloud 11
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww......that's so sweet.........
    you have a great blog....do u wanna follow each other...follow me on GFC and let me know...i will follow u back immediately...
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Kriti, I'll check out your blog shortly x

      Delete
  5. That is so thoughtful and sweet! How did he make that perfectly round dot for the i? :)

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww it was so sweet and thoughtful from him. Lucky you. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far he seems so sweet and thoughtful Lia, feeling very blessed indeed xxx

      Delete
  7. Love it, Jade! About two years ago, Mark sent me a jpeg file he'd written on his iPad. It said, "Tina, I love you." I saved it as my computer background--it's still there, today. :) Sounds like you've got a keeper--and, a sweet one, too! :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice to be thought of - even when it's with jelly babies!! Um, are they sour candies that are kind of chewy? We have sour soothers that are kind of like that. But I've never had a jelly baby before. Yuuum.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade