Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day

There is no denying that it feels great to be spoiled on Valentine's Day.
The day of romance started out with an explosion of paper hearts fluttering wildly through the air for me as Shaun surprised me on his way to work with a HUGE card and a single red rose.
Inside the card was a beautiful poem that he'd hand written.
I'm so glad to announce that we sorted our problems out just days before Valentines Day and are now stronger than ever. In a way, we've agreed that we actually appreciate the drama happening as it has brought us closer in a way. It made us realize what we had and how much we wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade