Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Currently I am...

Currently I am...

Sipping on a USN Protein shake in the art gallery I work in.



Thinking about... 

The divine looking chocolate cake in the kitchen............



Hoping that...

I get to eat some of said cake...


Reading...

Wives V Girlfriends by Katie Agnew...
and the latest edition of Women's Health Magazine 


Thankful for... 

Every day.


Dreaming of... 

Surfing Bali and snorkeling in the Philippines in 7 months time.

Looking forward to...

Having the weekend off work - I need a break!


Missing my...

MacBook Pro. It's locked away in a cupboard until lunchtime - then I can finally haul it out and continue writing my second novel, 




'The Other Woman.'



Excited about... 

My travels to Malawi later this month!


post signature

6 comments:

  1. Lovely things you got planned there Jade. I am dying to travel too but work and money just wont let me
    xx
    June Wants It All

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH! You're going to Malawi? For how long and what for?

    BTW, since you're in the motherland anyways, have you been on any gorilla trips say in Rwanda or Uganda? I'd LOVE to do that one day, particularly Bwindi Forest. Have you ever seen this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eXS0o6r-Wk

    It literally takes my breath away. :) Enjoy!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the pictures from your trip to Malawi! I'm so excited for you!

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a lot of good things going on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Jade! Great minds think alike. Like you, I often sip smoothies while dreaming of cake (and, other assorted goodies). :) Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck to you!!

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade