Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Shenanigans

Well hi there all you lovely bloggers'!
It's Monday. It's the day after St. Patrick's Day... if we thought we were clever by wearing green and consuming abnormally colored beer last night.... I'm pretty sure we're feeling slightly greener this morning than last. The aftermath has kicked in.

I was planning on being my boring old self (yeah right,) last night and staying in with my two kittens and ancient sausage dog, (I swear I'll need to get him a walking stick soon...) but at the last minute I got a text from a friend from out of town.
He lured me over the bridge and into Mo's on Rex where a live band was playing and four-leaf-clovers passed as the holiday decorations :) - needless to say we had fun with them.

I think this is when it's safe to say I'm thankful for photography - as I just do not have it in me to write much right now. So let my shots, (urgh I don't want to hear that word right now...) speak for themselves about my shenanigans last night.

Enjoy!







And that's all I've got for you today friends! The above events have lead me to the not so appealing: Hangover Monday.
At work.
At 6am.
Not ideal.. but a 5am shower this morning was actually really amazing. In truth, I cannot think of a better way to start out the day. I also bought new shower cream the other day... so I smell really good too. Just saying.

I hope you all had a great St. Patty's Day!

May the force be with you.

10 comments:

  1. What a night, I'm literally lying in bed as I write this! Such a fun time, and my green face paint won't come off lol! Looks like you had so much fun of your own and you look gorgeous :)

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos, you look great and I love your top!

    Lx

    www.whatlisawrote.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks,for the follow,but I can't see your picture on my gfc tab? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. the photos look so fun!! :D thanks for sharing!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again,for the follow and your lovely comment.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  7. In response to your comment. I just realized I had it in the stupidest spot ( I know moved it to the side bar) and Im not 100% sure on how to send the link to you, so if you just go back to my blog it should be easy to find! Thanks for pointing that out
    studsandvelvett.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mind to follow each other on FB, Twitter, Bloglovin?

    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    have blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade