Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pink Baths Kind of Excite Me

So I've been reading Whitney's 'I Wore Yoga Pants to Work,' blog somewhat religiously for months now.
Her latest post is showing off her pink bath bomb evening accompanied by a glass of chardonnay and I cannot help but be green (the reminesce of St. Patty's Day still lingers it seems,) with envy.
Here in South Africa.. or in my little town at least, (that has nothing. Nothing. No Mcdonald's (fail), no cinema (fail), no archade centre (fail), no mall (fail), no Starbucks (double fail!).. I could go on but I'd start to bore you...) we know nothing of such things like luxurious bath bombs. That turn your bath pink. Or blue. Yes. You heard it. Yes, I want one too.
It's a good thing I am going across to London in two weeks time then and backpacking Europe all on my lonesome.
When picturing my future, I envision my backpack filled to the brim with these funny little balls instead of souveniers when I get back into London.
So what if my priorities are less than impressive?
Pink baths kind of excite me.

16 comments:

  1. I've never used bath bombs but I'll try one of these :) I'll be happy if you check out my blog too:=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good bath bomb to relax, I can't believe you don't have a mc donalds :(

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for following! followed back!
    Hope to see you soon on my blog.
    Kisses

    www.hopethinkknow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coming to London? You will love it here, if you love bath bombs you need to head straigh to https://www.lush.co.uk/ they do some amazing ones there and don't even get me started on Selfridges department store for all their amazing goodies. It's where alot of my money goes! sigh.... xx

    http://thiswomansstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, you'll be in heaven in Lush! I hope you have a wonderful time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey dear! Great blog! Would you like we to follow each other? Just let me know on my blog!

    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Lush but have never tried a bath bomb! The ones with the petals inside look divine xx - Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lush is your place to be dear! <33 Definitely visit one when you are in London; their bath bombs are amazing! <3

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now and I'd love it if your enter! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jade, You will for sure have a great time there, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog darling xoxox
    My new outfit posted, welcome back again lovely..

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!!! I love this beautiful pics!! Kisses!


    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You'll love Lush then!! I'm your newest follower via GFC ;)

    Hope you follow back at http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog!
    thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Im following you now. Follow back? Let me know :)

    xx, leaesguerra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOOOHHH I love those bath bombs! I have a Lush here in Lyon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this post!! check my blog out its www.beautyholiclu.com. Im following you now, follow back? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the first time I have heard of, or seen bath bombs! I want one too!

    Such a lucky girl, to go out on your own to backpack across Europe. You are amazing. <3

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade