Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Friday, March 29, 2013

...Let The Adventure Begin...

Goodbye, South Africa! I am off on my journey across the globe to places that I have never been.
 
I'm ready.
My eyes are open.
My arms are out-stretched.
My soul is ready to engulf the freedom and lessons that I am about to learn.
I want to feel an aching back from a rucksack slung across my shoulder from camping across Europe for a few months.
I want to breathe in unfamiliar smells and walk on untouched cobbled pathways.. untouched to me anyway.
 
I'll be going to so many new and exciting places:
  • London
  • Brighton
  • Paris
  • The Swiss Apls
  • The French Riviera
  • Florence
  • Venice (twice!)
  • Rome
  • Munich
  • Berlin
  • Prague
  • and Amsterdam!

I have mystery road-trips planned by friends and loads of other surprises in store too that I have been completely left in the dark about!  
 
It is just a matter of hours - 70 to be exact!!
 
It still hasn't really hit me. I still haven't even packed my suitcase!
I never realized just how stressful it would be... with a weight limit (shit) and the liquid restrictions etc etc...
 
How do you pack months worth of things into one measly suitcase???
 
I enjoy variety. I can't just have three t-shirts and a pair or two of jeans to see me through.... my clothing rail is overflowing with all the things I'd like to bring with!
I'll quite literally need to cut my selection in half to be able to squeeze it all in!!!!
 
I guess these little challenges are all part of the excitment though, no??
 
I am beyond ready to leave it all behind.
My problems and issues can stay in South Africa, thanks.
Things have not been easy lately. Lifes never seemed so hard and I'm sure the term: 'It never rains, it pours,' is the story of my life of late.
 
It is time to spread my wings and fly.
 
And the rest? Well.. C'est La Vie!


 
Let the Adventure Begin!

17 comments:

  1. Wow! So jealous of you adventure. Remember to take more than enough photos to show us all! xx

    http://beautyandlouise.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Louise, I have done a few updates at this stage! Keep checking in! Loads to come :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. That's a great selection of places cuz,you are going to have the time of your life,what a great opportunity!Early twenties is the best time to travel,I know you'll have a blast......don't be nervous,be excited.I've always wanted you to broaden your horizons,definitely a step in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.My.Gosh! How amazing that you get to go to alllll of those places and there are still suprises?!?! Can't wait to see and hear all about it!! Have fun!
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay come to Europe!!! Have fun! :) Cant wait to read your fun stories!

    Please enter my international, one-of-a-kind cheer giveaway!
    http://barbiesharon.blogspot.com/2013/03/hooray-for-my-bow-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Looks like that's one heck of an exciting trip! Have a grand time!!

    Grace
    vitaMinnStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That sounds incredible! I hope you have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this sounds totally amazing. Im sure you are gonna have lots of fun and I cant wait to see pics!! Have a safe trip <3

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a blast Jadie!!!

    Pics or it didn't happen ;)

    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is one amazing list of places, you are one lucky girl!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  10. Argghhhhh this will be one epic journey! The french Riviera,Florence!! Have an amazing time and keep us updated xx

    http://thiswomansstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! I'm jealous of this awesome adventure!!! Kisses!!


    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah so lucky... I really want to return to amsterdam one day... It was so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How long will you be touring Europe?! Your blog is incredible!! http://dreamliveandrepeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for following, following you back! It's been a while since I've traveled, so I'm really jealous. It sounds amazing, I hope you have a great time! :)
    Juliet
    please visit soon!
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade