Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bedroom Interiors

I am a visual person. Interior and design has always been something that interests me. Below are some of the fantastic bedroom ideas I stumbled across on Pintrest while searching for inspiration.
 



I really can imagine my two cats, India and Guru, in this little sleeping arrangement!! Too cute...














 
 
I have recently moved into a new house after splitting with my ex and moving out of the cottage we'd got together.
I can hardly wait to start decorating my bedroom! Although, I guess in that case I really need to stop procrastinating against unpacking the build-up of boxes then....
 
My taste is so mixed... I love big, white, open and clean. I love dark, cluttered and bohemian. An artists paradise. I love colors. I love plain. I have absolutely no idea HOW I am going to choose... I think I'll be one of those people who redecorates once a year or so... I get bored far too easily.
 
Like what I found on Pintrest??
 
Follow me here:
 

15 comments:

  1. Great post! I loved all these photos! Have fun decorating your new place, I just started following so I am looking forward to seeing more.

    xoxo
    Mags
    http://magsmind22.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics!!! Thanks for dropping by my blog and checking out my post!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow, some gorgeous pictures and great inspiration! I think I'll be pinning a few of these myself!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post :) The cat bed is really cute- I might have to buy two cats just for that!
    - x Cerys x -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice selections and really good ideas! :)
    I'm following you and I hope see you again in my site.
    Regando mi cactus

    ReplyDelete
  6. the flower in a lightbulb thing is JUST too cute and I can totally see my two kitties olive and gaspy snuggling in that cat arrangement!
    xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is fabulous and full of so many wonderful ideas! Thanks for stopping by my site! I am so excited to follow you on GFC.

    I hope you follow back so we can stay in touch ! :) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the third pic! So clean and crisp! Funny that you have those jewelry hanging pictures because about two hours ago I went to a vintage materials store and bought an old window that I'm planning on turning into a jewelry wall hang. I will have to let you know when I post it! Hope you hare having a good weekend!
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pictures, it looks amazing! a lovely interior is always better and makes me feel good.
    xoxo
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. a fresh new start! well I hope you can male up your mind of what you want, either white and simple, or dark and bohemian! I really loved the cat bunkbed and the last pic of Jessica and her shoe collection! AMAZING ;)
    XOXO
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect inspiration for my house, I so want to get started on some proper decoration! My cat would love that bed!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you and I might be Pinterest kindred spirits... I love ALL of your pins!!!!!!

    NeNe Monster
    nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of this! So pretty! Now I wish I had my own apartment to decorate! I especially love the wood with the mismatched knobs on it!!
    ~Sara

    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow so many gorgeous bedroom interiors ! this from 12 pic is Fab <3 ...would You like to follow each other ? please just visit my blog and let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great article.
    I am reading your blogs for a long long time and they are very good. Everything is just so sharp and to the point. I am not fond of reading but find your blog very interesting.
    Happy Homes is also very good blog and have a great collection on bedroom decorating ideas -bedroom decorating ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade