Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Saturday, March 16, 2013

GFC Closing Down!?!?

I am absolutely heartbroken.
 
ONE away from reaching 100 followers on GFC (OK, so it doesn't seem like much to some of you fancy bloggers,) but for me it was going to be a huge milestone! And now the site is closing down I hear!?!?
 
Don't believe me? Read it for yourself:
 
 
I am absolutely devastated and bloggers worldwide have now started to ask their loyal readers to follow them on Bloglovin' as well before the site closes and they lose all of their followers. That means there is going to be a HUGE decrease in Traffic.
 
You'll need start all over again....
 
I don't know how someone could do that!!!
 
If I think of how upset I am after having a measly 100 - I can't imagine what it is like for those who have poured their time and energy into building up a fanbase of over 1000 followers.
 
My thoughts go out to all fellow bloggers today.........
 
Please follow me on Bloglovin' as now I have to start all over again :(
 
The link can be found on the side of my page just below my 'Live Every Moment' quote and just above my Great Blogs advertisement section.
 
I would really appreciate the time and will do the same back to whoever asks.

16 comments:

  1. I just reached 100 followers so I feel your pain!! I've followed your Bloglovin' (Just to let you know: the image above didn't link, I used the link further down the page)

    If you want to follow mine: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4748281

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm your 100! You have a precious blog and you are so pretty! Your header is super fun, it's like a party goin on up there. Oh this stinks about the GFC! I better get myself over to bloglovin and get signed up, stat! Argh.
    Cortne
    cocoinmagnolia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your feeling, Its unfair, but we have to move on..
    Here is the link http://www.bloglovin.com/import you can import all your reading list automatically to your bloglovin; I made that and Now Im your follower on bloglovin by default. If everyone will make this, we will not loose our followers.

    Good luck to your blog!!! Many followers will come!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait! in the article it says that GFC is going to close on march 1 2012! it's been over a year! Maybe it WON'T close down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope not but I linked onto so many other distraught bloggers yesterday :(

      Delete
  5. Hello Jade!!! Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog ^_^
    Your blog is so pretty!!!!
    I follow you ^_^ Also on Facebook!!

    :-)

    lipstickrouge.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog!!!
    Wanna follow each???
    Let me know...
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi dear!great blog!i love it!if you want we can follow each other!Let me know on my blog!kiss

    danslavalise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think GFC is closing down only for non-Blogger users. I think if our blog is on Blogspot, it's ok:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have more than 5.000 followers on GFC so imagine my feelings..anwyay, the article you linked to is not from now, it's quite old, GFC had already been discontinued but we kept using it to add blogs...now I have read google reader will be closing down, this is another story, so maybe now it will be disappearing for good ?. I follow all the blogs I like both on Bloglovin and GFC so I won't be missing much. Following you on Bloglovin right now, do the same if you want to, and also if you want we could connect thru FB !

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jade :-) Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. It always means so much to me when a fellow makeup artist enjoys my silliness! I've followed your blog, and also bloglovin :-)
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Far from silliness! I enjoyed it! A blog is about being creative and different and having FUN!! :)

      Thank you so much for the support!! xxxxx

      Delete
  11. Just followed you on Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is awesome! nice pics!!! Would you like to follow each other? via gfc and bloglovin?
    Hope to see you soon on my blog.
    Kisses

    www.hopethinkknow.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm following you on bloglovin' now :)

    Lx

    www.whatlisawrote.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. following you on blogloving. :D

    XX
    lhaki
    www.satin-diaries.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade