Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Friday, June 19, 2015

My Current Emotions


This is how I feel today... as low as I have ever felt.
I'm questioning who I am... WHAT I am.
Bad things have been happening recently. 
Bad things keep happening.

Thank God I'll be in Southeast Asia in less than a week. 
All alone.. to forget my worries and sadness.

Get a hobby you say? Get out of town.. that's coming... but for now I feel like this too... 
(also because I found my first wrinkle the other day): 


I'm not joking.

And this will PROBABLY (more than likely) be me tomorrow morning... but it's my day off, so who gives a shit???






And THIS will be me if I get to the Philippines next week and someone took away all of the Rum (cos that's what they drink there.... ya'dig????)



And this will be me at the end of every day ... because... well... I'm just an absolute wreck right now and I don't know what to do with myself. 


I can't wait to leave the country next week and be alone.




post signature

15 comments:

  1. Jade!! this made me worried and sad...I really hope everything works out!!!!! *all the hugs* xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Jade.. I truly hope this trip away is a good one. If you ever need to chat my email is tweety_pie_36@hotmail.com ... life is a roller coaster that can make us crazy at times.... I think it all works out, it just drives us a little insane getting there... so many hugs from me to you ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha, you are so funny
    All the best for your trip
    keep in touch ♥
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydairy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetheart :( I love you darling xoxo

    Are you going to keep in touch, online, when you're away?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to email me before you go and explain. This doesn't sound so good and you need some cheering up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everything is ok. Hugs from across the ocean!

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope everything gets worked out and you have a wonderfully relaxing trip! **Hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lovely, what is going on?!?!?! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear that you are worried and sad. I hope things get better for you soon. I hope your trip goes well for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw. I hope your trip here would put a smile on your face. So many great beaches to see. And I tell you, we drink more than rum. Your choices would be limitless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jade, I'm sorry to read about your bad times!
    I hope you have a great time on your vacation, regardless. Soak in the beauty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's wrong Jade? You've been upset for a while... Messaging you on fb now

    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What's wrong Jade? You've been upset for a while... Messaging you on fb now

    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i know how you feel.. being a teetotaler i can't even drown my sorrows in alcohol.. hope the getaway makes youfeel better

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel your pain, I go through this feeling sometimes too! I hope your feeling better!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade