Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

再见

Hey all you bloggers, 

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for my previous post. I was feeling really down in the dumps for way to many reasons than I care to mention.
I've since calmed down about my daily life stresses and am feeling a lot stronger in general. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

That being said, I wanted to say goodbye!
I'm off, leaving on a jet plane!! With nothing more than a backpack slung across my shoulders and a small carry on bag containing a bunch of clothes that are going to see me through the next while as I galivant around Southeast Asia on my surfing trip!



First stop, Hong Kong! 

I'll update you when I can. 

Ciao for now, or should I say it like the Chinese do: 

再见


post signature

13 comments:

  1. Safe travels and have fun my friend xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have a great trip and do update soon
    Keep In Touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds AMAZING and like a lot of fun sweetie! Have a safe trip! ;)

    Diana Bryant
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com – Blog
    www.DianaBryant.com - Web

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your trip! It sounds like it will be a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAve fun, reset your brain and be ready cos the better part of your life just beggins :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear that you are doing better! Ahh your trip sounds like SO much fun! I can't wait to read more about it when you have a chance to post. I hope it is the perfect break from everyday life for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haaaveee fun :D enjoy every single time there :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jade we are all allowed to have a melt down from time to time... I am wishing you a safe trip with lots of fun...I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back :-)♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetheart... gosh it has been a while!! Now catching up on your blog. Congrats to you and Sam !!! And have a wonderful surf trip ! Looking forward to the updates and photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful time! You'll feel even better after surfing for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope all is well and I hope you have a great trip! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade