Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Big Mistake

I thought that my job interview had gone well. I couldn't have made it more clear how equally perfect this job was for me and how perfect I was for the job. I knew that this position would lead me to true happiness. I didn't care that the salary was less than I had imagined and that I would have to work weekends. I knew that I would be passionate about this job through all of its ups and downs and it was the first time I felt like I really knew where I belonged. Yet they called me today to inform me that the gave the position to someone else.
As soon as they wished me luck for my job search and I said goodbye, I hung up and began to cry. I felt helpless. I was so sure that I was going to get this job.
My mom and grandmother told me not to worry. They said that it obviously wasn't meant to be and said that something better will come along. Yet they aren't the one's broke and bored out of their minds each and every day! I'm grasping onto my minuscule amount of cash laying dormant in my bank account with dear life.

They have made a mistake. That's all I can say. No one could have been happier and better at this job than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade