Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Thursday, September 20, 2012

DIY Home Decor - Jewelry Hanger

I found this idea on Pintrest a little while ago and it was one of my first projects that I set too work on when I had a few days off work. 

I took a vintage photo frame (for great effect) and removed the glass slate. 

I then snipped up some old lace-like place mats into long strips and stuck them behind the frame with prestick. 

The holes in the lace were perfect to slide some earrings into and that's how I made my own DIY jewelry hanger.

I'm still trying to find something better than prestick to hold up my lace though, I tried pins but it won't go into the wooden framing. So if you have any tips or ideas please feel free to comment!

Have you found any cool ideas lately?
Link your blog or idea below and let's check it out!


2 comments:

  1. I think it's a cool idea!

    http://anitaliancurvystyle.blogspot.it/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the thought of using lace as an earrings hanger. That's so cute! Thanks for posting :)

    Laura

    www.artandsoulcreativeco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade