Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Creative DIY for your Garden

I recently stumbled across this unique pot plant at a braai. 

We were making Texan steaks and as always I was lingering by the fire, attempting steal a bit of the warmth. Soon enough my eyes fell upon the most interesting 'pot plant' creation and I just had to share it!

Using an old toilet and a cactus (two items I'd never have thought would be used in the same sentence pleasantly!) these guys actually did an incredible job creating a unique garden feature!

I'm not too sure how many of us would have a spare, out of use toilet lying around to play with this 'pin worthy' idea - but it's a pretty good idea nevertheless. 

Have you found any out-of -the-norm ideas lately? 
Please share!

Pin it here! :
http://pinterest.com/pin/252131279109698568/

Happy blogging 
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade