Thank you to everyone who still leaves comments on my blog even though I have pretty much completely abandoned it lately and spent no time here... I will get back to you all soon I promise and just know how much I appreciate the continuous love and support. You're all amazing x
Bali Visa On Arrival Is Back! All The Details (Inc How To Extend)
-
The Bali Visa On Arrival (VOA) is back! Here's everything you need to know
- inc entry requirements, CHSE hotels, visa extensions & more!
The post Bali V...









I adore you Jade... I know you will be back, you are too good of a writer not to come back xox.... I always watch your Youtube (which I will do later tonight)... I enjoy hearing your take on the books you read... I seriously want to read that one about the twins... I have to go back and get the name but it is one on my list xox
ReplyDeleteGreat review sweetheart...thx for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThis one sounds like a fun one to read. Thanks for the review! Hope you have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteExcellent book review. Best wishes
ReplyDeleteSo that's where you've been! ;o) hope you've been doing well my love
ReplyDeleteSxx
www.daringcoco.com