Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Flash Tattoos

I have a new obsession. 





Flash Tattoos.

Possibly the most amazing idea ever.





How gorgeous are they?!  

I literally need these in my life.

It doesn't happen often that I 'need' a certain item of clothing or an accessory... 
but this is just 'me' to a T! 
I ADORE them! 

Basically they are non-toxic, FUN and AFFORDABLE temporary tattoos that last up to a week. 
You can get them wet but to prolong them avoid creams and oils on the area it is applied to.

I'm sure you've applied a temporary tattoo once or twice in your life? 
Well, the application is just the same with Flash Tattoos. Cut the design out and place on the skin where you want it to be, dab it with a wet cloth for about 30 seconds and voila! 



These are so perfect for Summer that is quickly approaching South Africa - in fact I personally think these are pretty perfect all year round!

Prices range from about $20.00 - $30.00 for a pack of three to four sheets of these gorgeous flashy tattoos.
They ship internationally and do free shipping on all domestic orders over $43.00

If you love these Flash Tattoo's as much as I do then head on over to FlashTat.com to place your order now! 



post signature

31 comments:

  1. I am loving them too these days!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to get hem too, they give a nice ethnic look
    Kisses,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, I'm been wanting to try them, but I will have to wait until Summer comes back :)

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love those! their very artsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! I've seen them and I fell in love but I don't know if they're in Argentina, anyways I'll wait until January, if they don't come, I'll both them at their web site!! I can't wait to get temporary-tattooed this summer! x

    camstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they're here in South Africa either - sucks doesn't it! But they will reach us eventually! x

      Delete
  6. I've seen these on Instagram and absolutely love them! I wish I'd known about them last summer so I could have worn them to V Festival. I'm definitely going to buy some for parties :)


    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    Too Faced giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE Flash Tattoos!!! They're seriously awesome!!! Great selection Jade :)

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria - I just wish they were mine hahha :)

      Delete
  8. great post dear! Really like these kind of tattoos ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so pretty!! I haven't heard or seen them before x
    I would love to get some for when I go on holiday for a party on the beach or something :) x

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think these look so pretty! I might get some when I go on holiday next year :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad you like them as much as I do ;) xoxo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cool! I did a henna tat a few years ago. I'd definitely give this a go, too. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love henna too - had it done in Zanzibar! xxxx

      Delete
    2. I love henna too - had it done in Zanzibar! xxxx

      Delete
  13. I have a confession to make. I use them all the time. Not the wonderfully metallic kind featured above (which I obviously also NEEEED) but the ordinary black ones. I've been wanting a tattoo for YEARS and I mean YEARS but too scared of needles so I found something to settle those urges while I grow some balls.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tattoo myself permanently.. haha no RAGRETS. bwahahaha

      Delete
  14. I've seen this appear all over my instagram and they do look really really good! x
    Jess x
    New post up at // www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. They are so popular! Seriously I didn't know about them until I saw them on someones blog and now I see them everywhere!

      Delete
  16. I need one of these in my life as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These accessories are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Iv seen these all over gees I need them... can you imagine how gorgeous it will look with a hint of a summer tan?

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. i have been seeing these flash tattoos all over instagram and they really look nice , i love it.


    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade