Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Resolutions

So the time has come to make a brand spanking new list of resolutions... many of which I have set myself up for failure with but alas, I will try.
The original list I wrote will not be published here as many of the resolutions are not for the public eye. Although most of my life is advertised and exposed, there are still a few things that I'd like to try and remain private (which is next to impossible in my cosy little town...).
1) Move out of current cottage. Find my own place or (God help me,) move back in with my folks. Having rent-free accommodation for a while could be just what my two cats and I need right now.
2) Never. Smoke. Again. Not even a puff. No drunken excuses. Just NO!
3) Make a habit of washing the dishes, clothing and other basic household cleaning chores more frequently. Devlop a 'routine' if you will..
 
4) Focus more on my blog. Construct a checklist of all of the posts I'd like to write about and slowly work through them and add new ideas as I go along.
5) Actually make use of my gym contract at Pezula.
6) Make Salvage a popular, well-known store. Note to self: this does not happen overnight!
7) Bond more with my family. Call them just to catch up and say hi. Invite them over for dinner or out for a picnic.
8) Don't bring work home.
9) On that note, don't bring home to work.
 10) Make a plan to be kissed on the countdown next year... as this year I will be partying it up with  Bridget Jones and (no, sadly not a bottle of vodka,) a bottle of wine at home by my lonesome.


Have a Happy New Year faithful bloggers' and I wish you all of the very best for 2013.
 
Keep reading. Keep writing. Keep snapping away with your camera's and documenting your special moments - love to all of you.
God Bless.
Over and Out for the last time in 2012.
Jade

1 comment:

  1. These all sound like fab new years resolutions and really achievable as well! Best of luck with the giving up smoking and I hope I can develop some sort of routine as well! Have an amazing 2013 and I hope its filled with all you want it to be :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade