Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Wednesday, May 25, 2011



Casual Wear
Tops

You need a shirt that makes a statement. Like... literally a statement...
They are bold, classy and will give the impression that you are not just another mindless fashion beauty.

Floral is just so much fun. Its vintage and feminine, I LOVE floral!!!


What's next?
Red actually looks good on pretty much anyone; even people with red hair. Silver and gold jewelery both look good with red as well so its a win win... Yet with this particular number I'd pair it with a delicate gold necklace.


"I absolutely ADORE baggier t-shirts..."
with a side pocket to hang loosely over a vest underneath.
Layering is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade