Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mane N Tail Detangler: The Tangles and Knots Solution | Product Review

Oh.
My.
Word.

I think I have died and gone to hair heaven. 

My mornings after a shower are now absolute pure bliss. 

Mane N Tail recently sent me this Detangler in the post after seeing my review on their shampoo and conditioner. I was so thrilled to receive it and very excited to try it out. 





Firstly, let me tell you what an absolute nightmare my hair is in the mornings. Once I've washed it, no matter how much conditioner I use, I just cannot comb out the knots. 
Half of my morning is spent wrestling with a hair brush! 
But not anymore!!! 

The Mane N Tail Detangler is an absolute lifesaver and I honestly could not believe the results. I must admit that I was a little skeptical when I first started spraying it onto my damp hair. I didn't understand how it would help me comb out the knots - I still don't actually! It is magic. 

After I'd sprayed a good few spritz's of this stuff into my hair - I grabbed my nemesis... The Comb.

Brushing my hair has never been so easy!

You know that half of the reason I decided to chop off all of my hair into a pixie cut last year was because I just couldn't handle the knots anymore?
Had I known this product existed - had I done further research before making the drastic decision to hack off my long locks.... I wouldn't be so regretful right now.
Cutting off all of my hair and styling it into a pixie cut didn't banish the knots anyway - but Mane N Tail has. 


I can never go back - likewise with the shampoo and conditioner. 
I swear - once you have used these products you won't be able to use anything else! 
I am so happy with Mane N Tail - and I have no doubt in my mind that you will all be too!

post signature

17 comments:

  1. I do not have that kind of problems..I think I would be saved with a shampoo that I have to use every 4-5 days...cause I have oily type of hair :( Anyway, I am happy for you that you solved your nightmare...
    Love, Sily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have such weird dry and lifeless hair - wish I was you rather! Hahaha grass is always greener on the other side right? ;)

      Delete
  2. oh that sounds great..wish we had such great products available here.
    stay in touch
    xoxo
    kriti
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I feel the way about so many of your awesome products that you have overseas...! Envy every time I read the word Lush! :)

      Delete
  3. well i got straight hairs which i hate most.. Infact i love curls, but handling them is to hard and tough.. though Quite useful blog...keep in touch girl.

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also a huge fan of curly hair Maisha, both my folks and my brother were blessed with it yet I popped out as straight as can be! :(
      We're in this boat together! x

      Delete
  4. This product sounds magic! I really want to give it a go!

    camstlaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should - the best part is that it isn't pricey and you get so many great benefits from it! Smells divine too.

      Delete
  5. That’s amazing Jade, I am so curious, I will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love - hope you get to, it is seriously SO worth it!! xxx

      Delete
  6. I want this so bad, definitely need to invest in it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kierra, please do! You'll be amazed by how great it is!!

      Delete
  7. It sounds good!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy friday darling, kisses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love, I hope you had a lovely weekend x

      Delete
  8. Great blog I'm new follower,hope you can follow me too :)

    http://shopaholicbyilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checking out your blog right now ;)
      Thank you for the support! xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade