Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Monday, February 24, 2014

Romantic Fashion


Anybody that truly knows me knows that I am probably the biggest Jane Austen fan you will ever meet.

I derive a lot of my romantic streak from Austen and it is no secret that she is definitely a huge inspiration in my life and my passion as a writer was definitely fueled by her. 

She's just a freaking genious to say the least... 

So I had to share with you one of my favorite tee's that has a quote that Mr. Darcy says to Elizabeth Bennett in Pride and Prejudice:

"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”

These photo's were taken during the week - I wore this t-shirt to work along with a blue skirt and a silver waist belt. After work, I enjoyed an evening with my folks. We had wine and chatted about all sorts of in depth things. It was truly wonderful to connect with them again. 

This is a photo of my dad and I sharing some sort of funny story with one another accompanied by wine. 

We didn't know that the photo was being taken at the time - they are the best kind of photo's, aren't they???


Once we realized photographs were being taken - we pulled ugly faces at the camera (two peas in a pod):

I love my family.
Of course we have our major up and downs, as all families do.... but we overcome them all and support each other 100%. 

Wow... well that was a fashion post gone wrong!! Sentimental much??? :) 

Have a goodie fellow blog-a-holics x

post signature

27 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit I just love the belt and skirt I have one similar in metallic :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey! I just loved how simple this ensemble was :)

      Delete
  2. followed back!:)
    www.silkandsmoke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is lovely, I follow You now, hope You follow me back
    http://shopaholicbyilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the follow - I have followed you back x

      Delete
  4. You look lovely!! Well, I tried reading Jane Austen but couldn't finish it! I think its the way it's written but one day I will watch the movie of Pride and Prejudice!
    haha and love the 'ugly faces'!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely - yes I know her novels are slightly difficult but push through! Eventually you forget it and devour it! :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely pics and very cool look!!!!!
    Have a great start of the new week!!!!!

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a light and pretty outfit!

    Stay in touch with me on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! Your latest look is also incredible xxx

      Delete
  7. really nice outfit, your skirt is really cute :)

    http://yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful! What a great post love!

    Diana
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
    New Blog Post: [My Outfit] A Pink Monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!! Loved your latest post!! Practicing my exercises in my office chair now! hehe

      Delete
  9. Lovely and sweet! <3 Amazing blog. <3 I follow you by GFC and Bloglovin. It would be nice if you like to follow me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checking out your blog right now! Thank you for your support xxxxxxxx

      Delete
  10. That outfit is so simple, yet it all goes so well together. Your hair is so long!!
    What a lovely picture of you and your dad. One you will cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That outfit is so simple, yet it all goes so well together. Your hair is so long!!
    What a lovely picture of you and your dad. One you will cherish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Haley - I love this photo of my dad and I, he's my hero regardless of our family bickers!!

      Delete
  12. Lovely outfit, Jade. Such cute photos as well!!
    www.kierramakayla.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade