Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Jade Learns Something!


Hey everyone! 

This is a really quick video of a phone call between me and my brother. I've just discovered the iPad and have been playing around with it and so I've just learnt how to upload videos! 

I'm sure they will get better through time... I'm still a vlogger newbie to be fair. Hope this gives you all a bit of a laugh anyway... There is a real, longer and more interesting video I shot today that will be uploaded tomorrow! 

Until then...


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Fun video, Jade! Your brother sounds like a sweetie! :) Big hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really cute. What was with the Nutcracker playing in the background!? It was hard to hear you and your brother's exchange. But it was still cute to hear you guys.. and your great accents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha hey Haley! I was just busy fiddling around with the iPad and I wanted to add music to it that would make it more funny.. but it would only go down to a certain level and not softer so unfortunately this was the outcome but I'm sure with time my videos will improve :) don't give up on me yet! haha

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog!! I'm following you now on gfc, bloglovin, and facebook! Hope you will follow me back on bloglovin too!!
    P.S: Couldn't find your twitter link!!

    Have a nice week ahead!! :)
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweety - thanks so much for the follows. It is very much appreciated. I don't really do twitter all that much anyway so no worries - haven't been able to upload a link to twitter onto my blog yet ;)
      Not a hassle x

      Delete
  4. Only a pleasure - thank you for another lovely comment! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade