Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Top Ten Must Haves For My Future House


A stone fireplace in my bedroom.


A wooden, spiral staircase. I've always had a slight fascination with them. 


THIS exact bath.... wow. Massive shower head. Ocean view. Everything. Yes please and thank you.


To continue my love for baths and showers... I'd also like an outdoors shower with an ocean view. I had a shower in one once... it was amazing. I've wanted one ever since. 


A spacious, elegantly decorated kitchen to create my concoctions in every night. 


My very own library. Heaven. 


An indoor / outdoor swimming pool combined! Luxury at its finest...


My very own private gazebo close to the beach to relax in, socialize in, throw parties and get-togethers in... even plan the occasional romantic date night in there. Ahhh.... 


An outdoors fire-pit with a social area in the garden.  


A Buddha water-feature in the garden. Tranquility and peace is so important in your home. 

Like my little must-haves to help create my dream home someday? Follow me on Pinterest here for more awesome ideas:

14 comments:

  1. This is probably my favourite blog post ever, i am obsessssed with pinterest, my account is: www.pinterest.com/emtalks i'll follow you now as I think we have the same taste. Would love that pool!
    Loveeely blog.

    xxxxx
    Love Em
    emtalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Em!! I am checking out your pinterest account now and following! xx

      Delete
  2. wow, great pics!!

    thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you actually get all of these must-haves in your new house, I'm coming for a sleepover! Could you imagine, all of these things in one house? It would be amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Dream home :) haha I'll have a Bloggers invite only party ;)

      Delete
  4. I love the fire pit. That's definitely on my wish list for a house. It would be great for when people come to visit, or when throwing a dinner party.

    becominghugo.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine the awesome times my friends and I would have around one of those on those lovely summer nights beneath the stars :)

      Delete
  5. I would love a bath like that, such an amazing view! For some reason that kitchen reminds me of the one in Dinosaurs, not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha Dinosaurs! You're right!!! Hilarious!

      Delete
  6. What an amazing swimming pool... that would be heaven to be able to use everyday :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I love that indoor/outdoor pool! I also want the outdoor firepit and the spiral staircase and, and, and, all of it, actually!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade