Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pisa - Italy

On our drive from France to Florence, Italy, we made a quick pit stop to be complete and utter tourists in Pisa for one reason and one reason only:


Why, this big guy behind us of course!!! 

...It was a love at first sight...


But soon it became a bit of a 'love-hate' relationship you see. The thing is that this devious bastard just wouldn't co-operate with my shameful amount of attempts to catch a good picture of us together. 
You wouldn't think that a famous tourist-slut like this big guy would be camera shy but my theory is that he really is!! 

So eventually I just had a fight with him.



Guess who won?

Yes. That is me... toppling off of a pillar I climbed up to kick the crap out of The Leaning Tower of Pisa. 

Epic Fail.

post signature

22 comments:

  1. Amazing Photos dear!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italy looks soo wonderful! i really like the photos, very entertaining :)

    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com
    Let's connect at GFC and BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! It was such a gorgeous vacay x

      Delete
  3. Hey.. Amazing clicks...Great sharing.. I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha the last one just looks like an earthquake with the leaning tower in the background. Love these!! So cute!

    <3becky
    www.loosefromthezoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are just awesome! Looks like you had such a great time!

    http://dixielu302.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics!!

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha so much fun! I hope to be getting married in Tuscany in 2015 so Pisa will be on the list to vist!

    Have fun.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow amazing!! It would be incredible to get married in Tuscany!! Watch the movie: Letters to Juliet for some ideas :)

      Delete
  8. Lol such cute photos. I loved visiting Pisa and also couldn't get a good picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how some of these people do it!! They make it look so flippen easy.

      Delete
  9. looks like fun!

    Nicole
    www.elegacneandclutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pictures like this! So much fun! I would love to visit there one day!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. italy is for me the best country , i want to come back there!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see more of Tuscany to be honest... my travels there will be blogged about soon xx

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade