Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Chocolate Tequila - My Nemesis




Oh. My. God. My head.

It is 08h11 on chilly Thursday morning. Do not ask me why I'm up. I only have work at 10h00.

If you've read previous posts of mine, you'll know I do not do tequila. Under any circumstances. 
A) it tastes and smells vile. 
B) it does weird things to me bro!!!! 

SO..... last night... a very unexpected night out on the town when I had originally planned to bond with my new DVD player because my old one left me -sad face- 
I'm getting off track here. Where was I? 
Unexpected night out on the town.. yes... hence the bad quality photographs taken from the trusty Blackberry again (sorry guys) I knocked back a few jagermeisters and then went to a club in town where a live band called Steeler was playing.

It was at this club where I thought I had the best damn jagermeister of my life. In between dancing and kicking everyone's butt's at pool (haha) my friend Shaheen bought us a round of jagermeister coloured shooter................... little did I know what it actually was. 

It was DEEEEEEEEEEEELICIOUS. 

Chocolate tequila. 

I felt like I was sliding down a multi-coloured rainbow for the rest of the night... OK I don't know why I added in the multi-coloured part because that's what a rainbow is, isn't it? I blame the tequila. I think I'm still drunk. 









OK... Let's get to the point besides my insane promotional skills for chocolate tequila.

What I Wore Last Night (if I remember...)

TWO... I repeat, TWO pairs of Tights. It was cold - Woolworths
White Jumper - Mr Price (found in maternity section)
Floral Skirt - Mr Price (not found in maternity section)
Bangles - Mr Price (yes I am aware I am a slight Mr. Price whore. I swear they didn't pay me to do this... although I wish they had....)
Gold Chain - Mum's jewellery (private store...)

So that about wraps it up for today bloggerino's... 

Have a fabulous weekend if I don't catch up with you before then! - but I'm sure I will. 

I'm going to go and find a hangover cure now before work. 
Any suggestions?




post signature

19 comments:

  1. I love sushi :) kisses

    www.blogwendyangulo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! I'd never tried cream cheese sushi before and was craving sushi and cheese......... so..... hahaha :)

      Delete
  2. bacon and cream sober, always works...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks Riccy <3 muchos appreciations to you...... xx

      Delete
  3. Super cute photos! Love your chunky white sweater

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I didn't even know I was in the maternity session! There's some hot-soon-to-be-mama's clothing around ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Zane...... I am still at work. Still in pain. I feel like I am dying.

      Delete
  5. Aww.. cute pics.. Lovely post.. I love sushi too Jade :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure! About to go and check out your blog now! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a blast, im such a sushi addict!
    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! just had a peek at your blog, love it! :)

      Delete
  8. You are so pretty! Sounds like such a fun night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha-ha, ah thank you Kierra! I will respond to your email soon! x

      Delete
  9. Your posts always have me laughing! Also, I cannot believe you had to wear two pairs of tights- that's crazy! Or maybe just crazy to me because Florida never really gets that chilly.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear that Savannah! :) Thank you! What a compliment!
      Yeah South Africa winters are freezing!!

      Florida must be amazing! Definitely on my go-to list :)

      Delete
  10. Looks like such a blast and of course, you looked FABULOUS. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my photo diary from Venice. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow I'd love to see! Going to check it out now :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade