Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Outfit of the Night



What I Wore:

Top - H&M
Boots - H&M
Jeans - Sissy Boy
Ear-Piece - H&M
Leather Jacket - YDE
Silver Necklace - St. Christopher
Leather Handbag - Somewhere in Venice

I have fallen so in love with my top, which is a find from H&M about a month ago. Beyonce wears it in one of their fashion shoots... see, see, right there: 


...ANYWAY...

In light of my good friend Rene's going away party last night, I took the opportunity to dress up and go a little bit cray-cray on the dance-floor. Because, well... why not? It has been a while since I have been able to have some quality time with two of my closest friends: Coco and Rene. 
Also, as you can CLEARLY tell from my previous post, it has been a while since I consumed alochol too........ scouts honor!

We went to a local club in town called Zanzibar where a live band called Zebra & Giraffe were playing. We had such a wonderful evening of dancing and having the usual far too deep heart-to-hearts once a few drinks were in us - we all got pretty emotional about Rene leaving but at the same time we are all so happy for her too. The town we live in is really small and when you're in your twenties, there really isn't much in the way of opportunities over here. So, she has taken the plunge into the big wide open world and moving to a big city! I am so proud of her and wish her all the best for the future - may we always remain close friends and see each other often.

So raise your wine glasses, Bloggers'... to one of the most wonderful, kind-hearted ladies I have ever had the pleasure of meeting: 

Rene


On that note... here are a few shots (the photographic sense of the word... not the drink! Thank God...) of our night out and what it all entailed, parental guidance is advised. Not suitable for photo sensitive viewers. Also.... you may possibly get nightmares..... just saying:



As you can see, it all started off with us acting pretty socially acceptable - some slight gangster-tivity going on but on a whole things were going great with our new found friend, Marnus.

Add a live band, a few more drinks and a shooter or two and this is the outcome: 

(Definitely not Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice..... the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girls!!)


Bubbles. Buttercup. And Blossom??? See the resemblance? It's uncanny!!!






"Blossom, commander and the leader 

Bubbles, she is the joy and the laughter 
Buttercup, she's the toughest fighter 
Powerpuffs save the day... 
Fighting crime, trying to save the world 
Here they come just in time, the Powerpuff Girls 
Fighting crime, trying to save the world 
Here they come just in time, the Powerpuff Girls 
Powerpuff!" 


Seriously.. we deserve our own TV show with this shit!

We did manage to get one or two decent enough looking shots in the mix though, but they aren't nearly as much fun. I've added them in though so that you can see that we aren't completely and utterly bonkers.... No. Wait. We still are... regardless:




So... to conclude this fashion gone wrong post of the day.... this is my analysis of the night:

Before:





After:



Our alter-egos were set free. Yep. I think I pretty much nailed this one. 


post signature



24 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time with your friends! I love your top and can I say how jealous I am of your abs?! Crazy jealous. Hope your friend succeeds in the big city!
    xxx

    glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny pics :D

    Love your top ^^

    xoxo


    thelovelywildside.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! Busy checking your blog out now..

      Delete
  4. I love the H&M top! You pull it off well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nicole! I saw it in the store a few days before I bought it.. wasn't sure but I am so glad that I eventually tried it on and decided to get it!

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous! Amazing body x

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! I really love your crop top, and your hair is so cute! Looks like you had a fab night :D love your writing style xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much Gemma, loving my short hair right now! :D
      Keep in touch xx

      Delete
  7. Wow, great outfit!!! And your body is so fit! Looks like a fun night out, I always get so sad when friends move! Drinking helps a lot haha :)

    Great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you comment Kamilla, sure I will check out your blog now! Have an awesome Sunday x

      Delete
  8. Your outfit was gorgeous! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, awesome post <3 lovely look:)
    followed you on bloglovin, 39th:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much! Slowly getting a Bloglovin' fan-base! Just hit 40! Woohoo!!! Thank you so much for helping ;)

      Delete
  10. amazing....i follow u now on GFC and bloglovin.....
    hope you follow me back
    kisses
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the support! Truly means the world to me and of course I will follow back - checking out your blog right now! xxxx

      Delete
  11. Great post!!
    Love your effortless style!!
    Thanks a lot for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment...
    I got no clue about eyelashes extension... But really curious to know all about it now... so do post about it once you get to know about it....<3
    Happy sunday!
    Neha
    Let's talk about everything
    Ps: Following you... <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous snaps:)u're lookn' so happy!
    let's follow each other?
    http://www.helendushko.com/

    Helen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice pics, love your top!
    thanks for your lovely comment on our blog, your blog is great!
    I am your new follower too ;)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks a lot for dropping by my blog and for the lovely comment... :)thanks for following by bloglovin and GFC..i am following you back on bloglovin & GFC now ..
    love your style... ur so pretty...

    sorry for the reply...
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your blog, all your pics are so sweet!

    Sid x


    thestyletides.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade