Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Friday, October 10, 2014

Tee Hee

........... Hello .......... 
Is it safe to come out yet??? 
...blush... 


As you may have seen... yesterday was one of THOSE days... 

Yip. I was pretty much like this:


I was adamant to get up this morning and go for a run along the lagoon side - get some endorphin's flowing and get over my shit. 

So at 6am, I pulled on my snugly hoodie and trainers and joined by my furry friend, Fritz (my ancient sausage dog,) we ran all the way around the island I live on. I tried to snap a photo of both of us together but he was so excited that he couldn't keep still. 
There were so many new and interesting smells to discover! 


Please excuse the pimple the size of Jupiter on my chin.


Getting home after the run, I then hooked my feet under my bed. 

"Do stomach crunches," Sam said. 
"They're so much better for you that sit-ups!" he said.............

Holy mother of all that is good. 
I DIED. 
Dead. 
But I persevered and put myself through human torture until any hint of moodiness that may have been left in me, was shaken out. 

Today's Outfit of Choice:


Now it is time to divide and conquer through the Friday working day.... 

I have a wonderful weekend ahead planned including going to watch my brother's band ''What She Said'' play live this evening, having a big wine-induced barbecue with my nearest and dearest friends, surfing some killer waves that are approaching, strolling through the Saturday morning markets in search of Christmas presents (yip.. it's that time of year again!), getting my hands stuck into some clay at the pottery studio and hopefully getting to kidnap my nephew for a few hours on Sunday and get some of that weird broodiness and motherly instincts out of my system. 



Have a beautiful weekend ya'll. 

post signature



28 comments:

  1. hey, could you please check out my blog, I'm new and it would mean a world to me :)
    miainthewonderland17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ... it would mean the world to me if new bloggers realized that copy and pasting one comment on thousands of blogs to get followers of their own is just rude.

      Delete
  2. I always trying to take cute photos of me and my dog, but they never work out hah!
    I love your outfit :)xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, your posts make me laugh with the little gifs you throw in ;P

    http://ryonymous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, that cat gif:') i love your outfit and your nephew is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just discovered your blog and LOOVE it! Now following you xx

    Thrive on Novelty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, Louise! So good to have you swing on by! I hope that we keep in touch xx

      Delete
  6. Christmas shopping already? Oh my, too early for me to think of that yet. Sorry yesterday wasn't the best day for you, but I hope the weekend is nice for you. Your nephew is adorable!! Good for you doing a run AND sticking with it to do crunches. I am such a slug lately, that sounds exhausting. You look gorgeous in that outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I tend to do it a few months in advance so that I can make sure I'm not hopelessly broke over the December festivities!

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh I hear you with one of those days !! I hope the run made you feel better. Wishing you a stress free weekend <3

    ~ Lu
    xx
    http://littlestepsbigheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louann, I felt better after a bit of a vent and some sleep! :)

      Delete
  8. I saw that picture on Instagram, you really know how to rock a long skirt.

    It sounds like today is a better day for you :).

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Silvia - it's such an old skirt but I just love it.

      Delete
  9. You look so beautiful in the look, the red skirt suits you a lot. As always, very cute pic of your nephew. I can´t believe it´s already time for getting presents for Christmas. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Lia!
      I always do xmas shopping early so I am not broke by December and can't enjoy the holidays! :P

      Delete
  10. I like your outfit, you look like a mermaid! :)
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That gif, lol!!!! I gotta say, I love the way you write in your posts, is like hearing "the real you" speaking to us, I love it! And yes, omg I can't believe that "that time of the year" is starting again, how exciting is that?! :D
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cat GIF is so cute!! And your nephew is soooo adorable <3 Too cute for words!

    http://www.thestylishbipolar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yeah I had to laugh at that gif.. had to be used.

      Delete
  13. Gorgeous pic, Jade! I LOVE that red skirt! The kitty made me laugh and your sweet little nephew made me smile. :) Hugs, T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tina! Thanks for the compliment! It's my fav. skirt :)

      Delete
  14. Just catching up!:) love the cat gif! And that red skirt! I am trying desperately not to think about Christmas until at least After Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade