Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Monday, March 31, 2014

March Favorites

March was a reasonably quiet month until this past weekend... These were some of the shenanigans that I got up to over this past month:

Winter is upon us! Took this gorgeous photograph outside of my house one really cold and misty morning.. I just couldn't resist.



Family time with my smiley, giggly nephew!



 Celebrating mum's 50th birthday with her at a fancy restaurant.



 Holding a Snake!




Girls Night Out!





I went Ten Pin Bowling... I lost - but had an absolute blast!



Visited Bramon Wine Estate... had lunch in the vineyards accompanied by delicious champagne.
Bramon is definitely one of my favorite places to spend a sunny afternoon.

MCC Bubbles!!


Probably the most delicious cheese in the world... brie and Camembert with cranberry. Nom nom nom.


My absolute favorite starter at a restaurant: Carpaccio with balsamic, Parmesan shavings and rocket... divine!
 Went for a drive to Spitskop View Point and along the way Bambi was standing in the middle of the dirt road.. It ran into the bushes when we approached but stood staring for ages... beautiful creature!


 

More nature ensued by visiting Monkey Land and Birds of Eden (felt like a proper tourist in my home town!)

I like to move it move it!


Spoils after pay day... Jimmy Choo perfume!



Catching up with my Lucy Looooo:

 

And lastly.... the hooligans were set free this past weekend with an absolutely CRAZY night out... what started out as a small catch up soon turned into a trance party and a lot fun!





Our 'Holy Shit we won the freaking national lottery!' face.

The Claw.... I gave it ALL of the coins we all had and still didn't get a teddy bear... not cool. Scam.


The Aftermath.... accompanied by the perfect song hahahaha:

 

The morning after... still loyal supporters of KIR (Keep it Random!)

Don't ask me how I got that scratch on my chest..... I think the photo's explain it all!

Overall.. March was a great month and I have a feeling that it is only going to get better!

How was your month!?
post signature

29 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, yours looks incredible tooooooo xxxxx

      Delete
  2. Winter? Oh that's right! You're in South Africa -- it's Spring stateside. You look like you had a hell of a fun weekend! Go you! Live it up! Haha. \

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving the winter vibes :) So nice to see you all enjoying the spring though

      It was one HELL of a weekend hahaha xxxx

      Delete
  3. It's nice to see that you had a great month Jade! The brie & camembert with cranberry looks divine.

    My month has been so eventful, I'm not even sure what to think about it yet, so much to absorb and reflect on, I might be posting about it all soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so divine!! I have it every time I go there! My guilty pleasure :)

      Delete
  4. Your month seems so exciting! So many photos of fun looking adventures!

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great month - I love your blog name! Stunning

      Delete
  5. Aww.. I love the pictures with you and your guy buddies! Looks like you guys had an awesome night! And.. that camembert cheese.. .... looks.. sooooo gooooood.

    You look lovely in all of your pictures as usual and most importantly- super happy Miss Jade. Keep doing what you're doing... because March looked lovely!

    Oh it's so hard to get used to our opposite seasons.. We're going into Spring, so the weather is really beginning to change and summer is around the corner!..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Haley! I am very happy with life xxxxx

      Delete
  6. Would you stop being so gorgeous!
    Great post as always, Jade.
    That Jimmy Choo perfume looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thanks kierra that is so very sweet of you!! really xxx

      Delete
  7. lovely foodism....starving,looks yummy...so much fun ur life....
    xoxo

    mysecretfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha why thank you! I really am blessed - but so is everyone in their own way xx

      Delete
  8. beautiful pictures, sure you had a great time :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! your march sure was a lot of fun! :) love that photo of you on a picnic blanket, so serene. you're mom's so pretty. now i know where you got your beautiful face. belated happy birthday to her! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you I actually had to read this comment to my mum - you made her day xxxx

      Delete
  10. That first pic is so lovely and serene! Looks like you had a really fun March!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rowena... I loved taking photos of that boat and actually have loads more with the mist! That was my fav one though.

      Delete
  11. Wow, I looooove that first photo! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great post with so many fabulous pictures from the month. Jimmy Choo...so exciting! I also love ten pin bowling it is pretty much my favourite thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so much fun - I cannot wait to play again!

      Delete
  13. Beautiful moment :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :)
      Beautiful moments in time captured for eternity xx

      Delete
  14. lovely adorable pictures babe... looks like you had super fun with your friends..and happy happy buurthday to your mom.. stay blessed always and keep posting such snapshots..love it so much

    Love
    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks - if you'd love to, I hope you did??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade