Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Stumbling My Way Through Life One Glass of Wine at a Time

Monday, May 21, 2012

There's Something Exciting Around Every Corner


It is such an uplifting feeling when you’re told that your blog is being read.

I had the pleasure of hearing such news on Wednesday afternoon while up in the staff canteen having lunch.
Usually, while having my lunch, I tend to keep to myself. I shovel down my miniscule portion of food and type furiously away onto my blackberry keypad while I can; catching up on the day outside of the resort.
For a change, two women in different sections of the resort asked to join me today.
Of course I welcomed them to the table, though stubbornly still attached to my mobile while I could be.
They asked me about my party, how it was and if I’d enjoyed it.
Its pretty much all I have been talking about for the past few days, so like a broken record, I gushed out how amazing it had been for what seemed like the millionth time.
Surprisingly, one of the ladies said she had seen the photographs from my blog. I then realized I had actually connected with her via facebook some time ago due to a failed attempt to organize a book-club.
Anyway, she must have opened the link and had a gander around what is basically my whole world wrapped into one little webpage.

Knowing that people out there really do read it and browse through the vast amount of entries I have created over the years really is something that makes me go warm and fuzzy on the inside.

So this is just a shout out to all of my loyal readers…
Thank you for all of your time and support.

May blessings surround each and every one of you!

It’s a beautiful day to be alive.
Live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog - if you supply your blog page I will be sure to check it out and leave a comment in return!

Jade